• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Common Misconceptions SG Style

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most SG thinks that Korean Cars like Hyundai and Kia are prone to breakdown but they are surprised when the technology now surpasses their miserable Japanese car and they offer 5 year warranty

10-year, 100k miles warranty in the u.s.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
pregnant women consider it an insult to have seats given up for them. the considerate thing to do would be to look admiringly at them and then away, so they can pretend they are still the slim young things they used to be.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
National service turns Singaporean boys into men.

[video=youtube;8ceohkr3QvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ceohkr3QvY&feature=fvwrel[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
commonest misconception must be this :
minister has to be a scholar.
voting the opposition party will ruin the country down.
nobody know how to govern a country except PaP.
you owned your hdb flat.

jw5

Loyal
I have isolated those misconceptions that people hold worldwide, not just in Singapore.

As for SG being better than M'sia, trust me, all the ball-carrying ang mo bastards who cozy up with the PAP establishment also believe that.

And all these time, I thought that "married are more stable than single" was an SG-specific misconception perpetuated by a really "great" old man.
Ok, ok, my honest mistake....................................

jw5

Loyal
Singapore is better than Malaysia in the same way a man with a micropenis is better than an eunuch. :rolleyes:

At least u can't accuse the micopenisman for having no balls..................................

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
the packets of tissue paper sitting on empty tables in food courts/hawker centres are complimentary.

Actually, Sinkies aren't the only people who like to "chope" places. The Germans are infamous for reserving sunloungers by putting their towels down.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least u can't accuse the micopenisman for having no balls..................................

Yeah, but it annoys me when the micropenisman struts around the world, flaunting his 5 mm dick.

lky1.jpg

jw5

Loyal
People who work in white collar jobs in aircon offices are smart and capable.

People who treat and look after their family members very well are good people.
People who treat other people including strangers well are wasting their time.

If you keep telling everyone that your family members are fine people and you have lots of friends, people will eventually believe you.

Last edited: