• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comments left CNA's FB page reveal public feeling extremely disheartened about LHL and PAP government

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The minority peasants cannot wrap their heads around the fact that its a raciat party. I dont blame them. The two black pap snakes cannot either.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why LHL need to have 2 women to protect his ass ?
One is Ho Ching and Malay President.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know why LHL need to have 2 women to protect his ass ?
One is Ho Ching and Malay President.

Because Pinky is a bapok who graduated from a girls' school.

img0018.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% are busy enjoying the fruits of Lee Hsien Loong’s hard labor during Chinese New Year so did not come in to support him. 30% losers so free CNY nothing to do come in to fuck him. Just wait and see.

It is the lean & mean that runs faster in time of danger...those 70% fat pigs, will be roasted when the country called SINGAPORE, is in one.