• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMEX 2024 - Singapore IT Show

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zero IT Showgirls, mostly manned by guys down there. All IT products there can also be bought online. Go there Cho SMLJ?

See for yourself... might as well cancel such ranjiao IT Show until they put pretty Chiobu Show girls in Cosplay costume to man all booths then say.

See Taiwan IT Show got Show Girls manning each stall and dancing performance some more NBCB, ours is Gan Pua Xia Suay, LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect a clusterfuck of people at the escalators next to the EU travel agency in Suntec.

Also expect merchants selling massage chairs, digital locks and aircon etc to be there.

I remember long ago, when they had IT/computer exhibitions at the old World Trade Centre (now Harbourfront), there were big screens and computer games were being played. This was in the pre-Internet days.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect a clusterfuck of people at the escalators next to the EU travel agency in Suntec.

Also expect merchants selling massage chairs, digital locks and aircon etc to be there.

I remember long ago, when they had IT/computer exhibitions at the old World Trade Centre (now Harbourfront), there were big screens and computer games were being played. This was in the pre-Internet days.
remember for every credit card u sign up, the promoter makes at least $50.

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
go this kind of show buy what?

Nothing to buy as all can buy online.

So such 'IT shows' should provide Show Girls in skimpy dress manning the booths, singing or dancing as value add entertainment.

At least for guys go there pretend to buy some gadgets still got shows to see, sian a few chiobus etc. knn can get back some ROI value.

Else the parking there so expensive, it's totally pointless to go there, go there Cho SMLJ?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the laptops on offer cheaper than outside?
Nope, in fact these offers will happen concurrently in SL Square shops which I have asked before.
The only difference is at IT Shows, they will give more 'freebies' gadgets like flash drives etc. or some lelong sales of SSDs. Same every year, rinse and repeat.

So it's totally pointless to go there already, unless they bring back the Show girls to man the booths just like Car Show, which I rem they used to do so many years ago, but its still nothing compared to those in Taipei with happening Cosplay dance events.

You can see this year's Comex 2024 from the video is probably the worst, extremely boring with nothing much to see.

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest video taken. Really xia suay and pathetic. Looks like only first day got some crowds, rest all like ghost town as people already know its totally pointless to go there unless there are show girls. There are two levels. Level 3 whole level is taken by Challenger, now who the fark wants to go there to see Challenger when they are everywhere in heartland Malls? LOL.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I passed by Suntec yesterday and decided to walk around. I haven't been at COMEX for a while, it banished the unvaxxed purebloods from entering two or three years ago.

As expected: also on exibition were merchants selling massage chairs, digital locks, telcos, credit cards. There was even a Cristofori booth showcasing musical instruments. I also saw people dancing at the Singtel booth.