• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bus

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bu

I wonder if you will say the same thing for this old man

lee-kuan-yew_0.jpg

If you did,

Then this old man will change out of that business suit of his and..

PUT ON HIS DEFAMATION IRON CLAD SUIT!:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bu

That old man is my hero. I will defend him to the death.

A pimp would also worship his clients like GOD whenever he sees them coming to 'taste his goods'! LOL

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now that I have bared it all, will you find a way to help me, or will you make my life even more miserable for your sadistic pleasure?

Err Alex, I think most will make life more miserable for you given the whole incident was captured on YT and is going viral. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What has sg become now? Press bell late nia kena pushed. This must be the shit standard of living wooden is talking about. Swiss no, shit yes.

jw5

Loyal

What has sg become now? Press bell late nia kena pushed. This must be the shit standard of living wooden is talking about. Swiss no, shit yes.

The really sad part is that she already admitted she made a mistake, when she said that she didn't do it intentionally.
Whether the young man was aggressive or has some mental trouble, if this type of occurrence becomes commonplace,
our society is in real trouble.
And that's even before considering materialistic, unproductive public officials and rude, inconsiderate foreigners.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My reply has nothing to do with shouting or showing disgust or pushing.
The old lady has got her rights and freedom to press the bell repeatedly and delay the bus.
The chap has he rights and freedom to scold her.
There's no wrong or right base on your theory on Human Rights and Freedom but you mentioned that the old lady is WRONG.

I think it is wrong to be inconsiderate to hold up others and wrong to push too. It intrude the rights of others.
You mean you cannot see that you need human sense to exercise huamn rights and freedom. Please put down your Sinkie sense for a while to see things clearly.

Now I know why Sinkie always get screwed. They use Sinkie sense.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it is wrong to be inconsiderate to hold up others and wrong to push too. It intrude the rights of others.
You mean you cannot see that you need human sense to exercise huamn rights and freedom. Please put down your Sinkie sense for a while to see things clearly.

Now I know why Sinkie always get screwed. They use Sinkie sense.

Yes, i agree on that. Human sense is required to exercise Human Rights and Freedom. Human Rights and Freedom shouldn't be exercised blindly.
I wasn't using any of my personal sense to discuss this with you. I m trying to use your sense to discuss with you. Thank you for your elaboration. :smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Jones: Bilderberg Agenda Blown Open by Leaked Documents

As the hosts Alex Jones and Aaron Dykes maintain, there is no doubt much, much more to come as these documents are examined in finer detail in the days ahead.

” We have obtained hundreds of documents from the 1966 meeting. This is a Wikileaks-sized data dump and we will be writing several more articles over the next few days to cover the myriad of different issues at hand, ” their editor, Paul Joseph Watson says.

This video below is the full broadcast in which they start sifting through the leaked materials.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aMY3ox9BiVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
B

Baluku

This is another example of why homosexuals is an abomination.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor faggot... i don't think he can live for another 3 years.
I guarantee he will kill himself within the next 2 years.
I will send him a good bye card in advance.

B

Baluku

Looks like a chow ah gua to me.

Bully grandma.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another sinkie shit posting in the forum without any balls doing anything in real life.
For once, just for once _ you are absolutely right

Old people big fuck? there is no need to show any respect
your father mother big fucks ah :oIo:! Great!

or they died already, no more fuck :oIo::oIo:

crispstar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this guy has some psychological disorder. The way he talks and his body action is not the norm of human action.

If you watch the video carefully, he was holding his hand up. I think he is trying to slap that old lady but he do it like he is acting or learn it from a tv drama.

Clearly, this guy has issues.

He claimed that the old lady shouted at him.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this guy has some psychological disorder. The way he talks and his body action is not the norm of human action.

If you watch the video carefully, he was holding his hand up. I think he is trying to slap that old lady but he do it like he is acting or learn it from a tv drama.

Agree. Normal people won't go beserk at a grandma pressing bell too early and getting into a fight with grandma. This sounds like Ramseth beating up a waiter over melted ice-cream... or when RonRon's threads got removed.

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal

Undoubtedly he has 'issues'. Even if he hadn't listed them out in his miserable, pointless blog, one could tell. But I wonder would he have acted in that way if the person pressing the bell had been a young, able-bodied man? Somehow I think our hero would have managed to 'restrain himself'...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy is very dangerous and they should send him for treatment, angry only can push an old woman down a bus. The woman could easily have died falling down like that! The SG society really have so much stress nowadays with even youths can't find proper jobs.

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes agree, he definitely has issues. He probably "learnt" the hand action from the way his mother brought him up. Blame the parents. When I see kids with issues, I always blame the parents.....