• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Colorado the First US state to legalize Cannabis for both medical and recreational us

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.9news.com/news/politics_govt/elections/results/results.aspx?raceid=260

Amendment 64 passed with a 54% Yes

374030_10151308342074245_769708549_n.jpg

Attachments

• 374030_10151308342074245_769708549_n.jpg
    374030_10151308342074245_769708549_n.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 136

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Colorado the First US state to legalize Cannabis for both medical and recreationa

Excellent news and here's a toast to the State of Colorado, home of unpasteurized beer -Coors!

Cheers!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Colorado the First US state to legalize Cannabis for both medical and recreationa

long live mary jane! HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next question is, why one side of the earth say can legalize Cannabis while the other side says death penalty?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good! every stoned druggie is gonna migrate to colorado. "every mountain high" sounds very fitting. :biggrin:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well in some states all you need is a doctor's prescription to get some ganja. Really easy. And they even sell it in vending machines too! There's nothing wrong with some pot now and then, its really good. Singapore's got to lighten up people. It will improve your outlook on life. :p

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

like that cancer patients got hope liao.........................cannabis oil can cure cancer and other chronic illness..............

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next question is, why one side of the earth say can legalize Cannabis while the other side says death penalty?

Actually I have reason to believe that the Asiatic nations were quite liberal and tolerant of various practices - until the arrival of the white man's ways, their interpretation of Christianity, and adopted their Victorian ways. And while the West has moved on since (big changes since the liberal movements of the 60s and 70s especially due to pop culture), their previous colonial lands remained in the past, for their own reasons due to authoritarian rulers. Cannabis was already well established in Indian religious rituals, Chinese medicine, and Thai cuisine before hemp was smoked as locoweed in the west and popular among the early black jazz musicians in the west.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well in some states all you need is a doctor's prescription to get some ganja. Really easy. And they even sell it in vending machines too! There's nothing wrong with some pot now and then, its really good. Singapore's got to lighten up people. It will improve your outlook on life. :p

I don't know how easily obtainable it is to get prescription in the States but I asked for my family GP to certify me for pot in Toronto and all I got was a fucking dirty stare. He refused to do it for me. Anyways, I have not problem obtaining it from friends so I didn't pursue the matter with him. All my neigbours there smoke the shit, some work colleagues too. So much so that I have to stay away from some of them so as to stay straight in order to get some work done.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

good! every stoned druggie is gonna migrate to colorado. "every mountain high" sounds very fitting. :biggrin:

Colorado is a beautifuland picturesque state and her residents are very "outdoorish" and active. People are attracted there because of her natural beauty. There is enough pot in every US state for potheads to stay put where they are and not beeline for Colorado. BTW, I visited there in the mid-eighties and the strip between Denver and Golden City on Friday and Saturday nights, the locals parade their hot-rods and custom vans through - it is quite a sight seeing them highly customized wheels. Spent a day at the Coors brewery too. Not too far from you at the Bay ya?

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not too far from you at the Bay ya?

Cheers!

about two and a half hours by flight to denver. boulder is a university town and vail is great for golf in summer and skiing in winter.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

about two and a half hours by flight to denver. boulder is a university town and vail is great for golf in summer and skiing in winter.

Dropped by the Uni at Boulder City then, you could see the Rockies overlooking the campus - really a breathtaking sight. Wanted to transfer then to that college but was way over my budget. Was a student back then and skiing and golf were outside my means, however still had a great time in Colorada camping and phototaking. Lost my pair of sneakers white water rafting. Also, passed by the house where Mork and Mindy was filmed, but they didn't live there anymore.

Cheers!