• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coco Lee: I want to be Singaporean!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LimKO-6G7ZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this one i don't mind.....................but S'porean in name only, never stay here one...............

hi there

1. sheepishland just has no market for ms coco.
2. other than that, it could be the tax matter.
3. personal income earned/received in sheepishland for gigs overseas!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so what.. no news yet.. wahhahah!!! just a talk cock session with the media.... i guess she found out the meaning of sinkie... and change her mind.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tu0L_E0GPv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dedicated to all sinkie low life.. that is what happen , even ang mor are polluted after butting out in sinkieland

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yAKsWDySlLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she an american or Canadian citizen?

Must have heard from Jet Li or Gong Li how easy it is to get a PR here & how low taxes are. Can save on taxes.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if we did not already have enough whores in Sinkieland, Coco Lee has to add to the list. She is too pricey for most bros though.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is mainland Chinese, family migrate to HK then USA. She should be US citizen then.

Anyway she is now marry to some old jew who heads Li & Fung in HK. So much $$$, no need to migrate liao. Wait until the Jew dies haha..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is mainland Chinese, family migrate to HK then USA. She should be US citizen then.

Anyway she is now marry to some old jew who heads Li & Fung in HK. So much $$$, no need to migrate liao. Wait until the Jew dies haha..

From wiki I read she married a Canadian. Suspect the only reason people like her are considering becoming a Spore is only for the passport.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be "wanted" to be a sinkie, the vid is about 3 years old.

If she want to be a sinike, she would have been one by now, given the rate and ease of dishing out citizenships.

Anyway, the vid should as "considering" at that point in time.:biggrin:

From wiki I read she married a Canadian. Suspect the only reason people like her are considering becoming a Spore is only for the passport.