• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA's Newscasters/Journalists/Management With Ties to PAP Candidates/PAP

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls feel free to add on to the list below if u hv any further names to add...

Steve Chia - believe he is the Brother-In-Law of Dr. Vivian Balakhrishnan

Sharon Tong - Sister of Edwing Tong

May Wong - believe she is the Niece of Wong Kan Seng

Debra Soon - believe she was one of the proposers/seconders/assentors(?) for President Nathan's 2nd nomination for PE

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debra Soon is daughter of one Freddy Soon, a PAP card carrier. Currently with Hyflux. Once with Spring, before that NPB and Sisir.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steve chia sister married to vb?
The chias were my neighbors many years ago back in pandan valley.
Both were Malaysians doctors, din remembered they had a daughter named joy.

Andox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debra Soon is daughter of one Freddy Soon, a PAP card carrier. Currently with Hyflux. Once with Spring, before that NPB and Sisir.

Debra Soon dad, Freddy soon, balls carrier of PAP, henpeck useless fella, smoke cigar also scare his wife Rosalind catch and pull his ears lah!!!! Mings Pub at upper Thomson used to be owned by the Soon family.......

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..bro, I see you also know the useless fella.

Debra Soon dad, Freddy soon, balls carrier of PAP, henpeck useless fella, smoke cigar also scare his wife Rosalind catch and pull his ears lah!!!! Mings Pub at upper Thomson used to be owned by the Soon family.......

Andox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..bro, I see you also know the useless fella.

Those were the days where Mings pub used to be a regular watering hole! Freddy Soon used to be the comic relief whenever he pops in, but he thought himself as the main act, whereby in actual fact, he is just a joke!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe i have met this freddy soon before.....always pop in to Ming's pub whenever my dog goes for weekly grooming(pet shop next door) last time.