• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA forumer Johnlaw who leaked abt the CDC bonuses still missing

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is probably too scare
scare for his family future.
it is better this way.
what is there to know, if you cannot do anything about it.
what is there to know, if the big boss say it is ok, mean it is ok. why argue about it to no end. what can you change?

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has it too easy lah, a compliant media, supportive judiciary, too many anti-citizen laws. Multi-million dollar salaries are not an entitlement & you only find them in 3rd nations.

We should do what is good for Spore & not for some single party which seems more interested in selfish profits.

Change is good & healthy. Time for fresh ideas that an 84 old cannot provide

Our great PAP government is flexible on the online discussion and is seeking all the feedbacks to improve and strive further success for Singapore and all its people. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope pap don't waste our taxpayers money doing despicable things. Singapore crime rate is on the rise and we are short of police force to tackle more serious crime issue. Spare the innocent people and don't run away from the fact that CDC staffs are indeed getting 8 months of bonus.

PAP = NKF:mad:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope pap don't waste our taxpayers money doing despicable things. Singapore crime rate is on the rise and we are short of police force to tackle more serious crime issue. Spare the innocent people and don't run away from the fact that CDC staffs are indeed getting 8 months of bonus.

PAP = NKF:mad:

Not to worry, our great PAP government will always be there to help us out. They are always trying to contribute as much to help all Singaporeans. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any news of John Law? People like him, Ong kah Chua, Tan Yeong Hong and many others, threatened by local authority, should be protected and if need be seek international help. We need a constant update of the well being of all these innocent people and they must not be harmed by PAP. Bring this up during the next election and get opposition veteran to save them from the hands of tyrants.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not participate actively in such forums, I don't see why there are more of these new forums available these days. We should refrain from participating expressing against our great PAP government. We should support our great PAP government, 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

Then what the fuck are you doing in this forum???

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our great PAP government is flexible on the online discussion and is seeking all the feedbacks to improve and strive further success for Singapore and all its people. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

Why does the PAP need people like you to plug for them :confused:
So whats your price?

Many people already know about the PAPs world class salaries, bonuses, & golden rice bowls.

Its scandalous whats going on in Spore, I think PAP has made more than enough from Spore & its time for change :rolleyes:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what the fuck are you doing in this forum???

I am here because there are too many people here have negative thoughts and feelings towards our great PAP government. It is really not recommended to encourage others to join these new forums. We should have more of a positive forums on expressing our gratitude to our great PAP government instead. :smile:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does the PAP need people like you to plug for them :confused:
So whats your price?

Many people already know about the PAPs world class salaries, bonuses, & golden rice bowls.

Its scandalous whats going on in Spore, I think PAP has made more than enough from Spore & its time for change :rolleyes:

Our great PAP government is not so bad as what you have claimed. If they are that bad, Singapore will be in a state of chaos like some countries. We should be glad that we have a strong capable PAP government guiding us. 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not participate actively in such forums, I don't see why there are more of these new forums available these days. We should refrain from participating expressing against our great PAP government. We should support our great PAP government, 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:
I am here because there are too many people here have negative thoughts and feelings towards our great PAP government. It is really not recommended to encourage others to join these new forums. We should have more of a positive forums on expressing our gratitude to our great PAP government instead. :smile:

Make sure we don't see you over there when the forum gets more people. If see you there, you better make sure your avatar be turn upside down hor. :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

lhl.jpg

"Wah in my next NDPee sbitch please come to the auditorium and I'll present you with a metal tag over your neck. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh my then we should be glad that you willing sacrifice yourselves to join and refute forumers here who does not share your masters opinions..

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our great PAP government is not so bad as what you have claimed. If they are that bad, Singapore will be in a state of chaos like some countries. We should be glad that we have a strong capable PAP government guiding us. 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

Do not use FEAR as a propaganda. It no longer works. :smile:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

A true blue PAP lapdog will NOT even be bothered to post any remarks in forums like this. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like Clinton666 our resident PAP Cock sucker..our PAP friend here is probably another PAP reject who is trying his utmost to draw his master attention to his works in the forum..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah...maybe we should all crowd around a TV set at the void deck like the 60's and listen to whatever the great Party have to dish out....you have some little red books to distribute as well?