• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA forumer Johnlaw who leaked abt the CDC bonuses still missing

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The netizen going by the moniker “Johnlaw” who posted about 2 staff of Northwest CDC receiving 8 months of bonuses in 2008 on CNA forum had been missing since his sensational allegations stirred a furore in cyberspace in the beginning of March.

(Johnlaw had also emailed us confidential information about the CDC bonuses. We have been trying to contact him unsuccessfully for the past few days).

Johnlaw was a well-known regular forumer of Channel News Asia for the past few years. He hasn’t been seen posting on the forum for the last 3 weeks. His sudden disappearance had led to speculations that he might been invited to a “limp kopi” or coffee session with either the police or the ISD (Singapore’s secret police).

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6817

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can guarantee you that ISD will be on this. The salary leakage is even more sever than the Official Secrets Act case for which Tharman and the SPH gang were charged with.

I am pretty sure that he will not be charged as they don't want it blown up in their face again like the OSA case. They will interrogate him to determine the internal source that leaked it and go after that person.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knew him. Advise him to keep lip tight. Police cannot do anything. Lim kopi not bad. Free kopi, snack,food and somemore can have excuse of take time off if happen on working day.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
x-files-poster-small.jpg

I think he had taken by aliens.....
So scary......

:o :( :o

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knew him. Advise him to keep lip tight. Police cannot do anything. Lim kopi not bad. Free kopi, snack,food and somemore can have excuse of take time off if happen on working day.

And free air cond. No need pay our electricity bills which are some of the world's highest. And some more, protected by how many Mata. Confirm no MRT gangster dare attack him and no need to file Magistrate Leeport. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
His account banned by CNA..... he is alrite........ went for short holiday with his kids....... should be back using another nick soon :smile:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The netizen going by the moniker “Johnlaw” who posted about 2 staff of Northwest CDC receiving 8 months of bonuses in 2008 on CNA forum had been missing since his sensational allegations stirred a furore in cyberspace in the beginning of March.

(Johnlaw had also emailed us confidential information about the CDC bonuses. We have been trying to contact him unsuccessfully for the past few days).

Johnlaw was a well-known regular forumer of Channel News Asia for the past few years. He hasn’t been seen posting on the forum for the last 3 weeks. His sudden disappearance had led to speculations that he might been invited to a “limp kopi” or coffee session with either the police or the ISD (Singapore’s secret police).

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6817

JohnLaw is the hero of Singaporeans. We really need this kind of hero to help us to know what really is going on in the corrupted PAPpies land. We need people like him to expose the dirt out in the light.

We support you JohnLaw!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more moles & snitches inside government organisations, with vital informations like bonus, dirty deals, etc etc.. Think about the HK movie 'Infernal Affairs'...

If there are more of such informations drawn deep within their organisations like GIC, Temasek, SIA, Singapore Powers, Town Councils, CDC, PA, CC, RC, Police Department, etc etc, the whole government will collapse with the aid of external political powers and internal citizens' uproar... Use your imagination here.

For a better idealistic country, where Singaporeans can retire in dignity and the poor, old, sick, orphaned, etc have better welfare coverage, the working class can have more affordable housings, a more efficient and clean running government!

God help Singapore!

Amen!

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can guarantee you that ISD will be on this. The salary leakage is even more sever than the Official Secrets Act case for which Tharman and the SPH gang were charged with.

I am pretty sure that he will not be charged as they don't want it blown up in their face again like the OSA case. They will interrogate him to determine the internal source that leaked it and go after that person.

how can this possibly be a threat to our internal security such that ISD must act? if they really involved in this, i'd argue they acting out of their jurisdiction.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can this possibly be a threat to our internal security such that ISD must act? if they really involved in this, i'd argue they acting out of their jurisdiction.
Recall that ISD investigated and charged the people behind the release of a quarterly flash report under the Official Secrets Act.

In this case, a cabinet minister has been caught lying on the basis that no one had the actual details. What do you think?

If it had been a developed country, I would agree with you. This where Malaysia and Singapore have common approaches.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are quite a few new forums these days on the Pees. I bum into this new site too

This is sign that more people are looking for alternative news sources & a place to vent their frustrations. We will see how the ground reacts during this years elections.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah !!!! :eek: Die lah !
Kidnap by MIW (or is it Black?), they sure going to ZAP his memory loh...
by the time he show himself, he be blur blur and IMH would reserver a room for him loh…
poor thing, just be cos he tell the True…

x-files-poster-small.jpg

I think he had taken by aliens.....
So scary......

:o :( :o

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to know how much salary and bonus the eletricity company and transport people are getting please. Thank you.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are quite a few new forums these days on the Pees. I bum into this new site too >>http://www.myinfomind.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3 quite interesting too.

This is sign that more people are looking for alternative news sources & a place to vent their frustrations. We will see how the ground reacts during this years elections.

We should not participate actively in such forums, I don't see why there are more of these new forums available these days. We should refrain from participating expressing against our great PAP government. We should support our great PAP government, 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not participate actively in such forums, I don't see why there are more of these new forums available these days. We should refrain from participating expressing against our great PAP government. We should support our great PAP government, 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

Bite me!

:oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should refrain from participating expressing against our great PAP government. We should support our great PAP government, 3 cheers for PAP. :smile:

PAP has it too easy lah, a compliant media, supportive judiciary, too many anti-citizen laws. Multi-million dollar salaries are not an entitlement & you only find them in 3rd nations.

We should do what is good for Spore & not for some single party which seems more interested in selfish profits.

Change is good & healthy. Time for fresh ideas that an 84 old cannot provide