• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clerk loses allowance after Viet bride backs out

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Vietnamese also very proud one. Will lose face if they marry an Indian, the family will kanna laughed at by their friends and relatives.

Remember the case about the Vietnamese prostitute who died working here to support her family. Her father disowned her despite taking all her money. face lah.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the 30 girls were presented to Mr Pereira, Miss Yinh said she was interested in him and he settled on her.

He recounted: 'I asked the girls: 'Who is interested in me?' and Yinh said she wanted to marry me.

Mr Pereira said the next day, he was introduced to Miss Thi Bach Hue, 20.

He said: 'Hue was interested in me. She just wanted to marry me and she didn't ask for money.

yah lah yah lah the girls intersted in you lah. just like the kelings here keep claiming all the chinese girls are interested in kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even viet cons see us no up. sigh:(

guess our stench really too much. looks like i have to carry on my 5some with tonychat, banova888, yellow-people and tracytan.:p

they are the only ones who can take my smelly cock.

Tracytan likes kelings? Tot it was that bellepepper?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually Vietnamese also very proud one. Will lose face if they marry an Indian, the family will kanna laughed at by their friends and relatives.

Remember the case about the Vietnamese prostitute who died working here to support her family. Her father disowned her despite taking all her money. face lah.

It's good that vietnamese think that way. I mean why have a keling in your family? The stink aside they are snakes that con and cheat.

Take note that kelings also look down on vietnamese cos of simplistic stuff like having a longer beak nose etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the 30 girls were presented to Mr Pereira, Miss Yinh said she was interested in him and he settled on her.

He recounted: 'I asked the girls: 'Who is interested in me?' and Yinh said she wanted to marry me.

Mr Pereira said the next day, he was introduced to Miss Thi Bach Hue, 20.

He said: 'Hue was interested in me. She just wanted to marry me and she didn't ask for money.

yah lah yah lah the girls intersted in you lah. just like the kelings here keep claiming all the chinese girls are interested in kelings.

LOl this keling fool, other guys choose the gal this fugger keling ask them to choose him which means to a lowly shitskin like him any gal also can.

Ur correct all interested in him. :biggrin: in the end took his little bit of money and left him.