• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Civilians to run SAF firing ranges by year's end

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the company would probably be made up of their retired personnels who couldn't get a 2nd career.

20100506-daqkjbm2wateye4cpcpawj8rpj.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me guess, these "civilians" will probably be from some GLCs. So the money from taxpayers goes into the gov, which will go to the SAF then goes to GLCs and into some ex-generals or PAPPY dogs running these GLCs and then declare bonus from these easy profits.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should allow civilians to import, store and practise firing our own guns there. I want to order an M24 rifle!

LP-SOFT-M324S-lg.jpg

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me guess, these "civilians" will probably be from some GLCs. So the money from taxpayers goes into the gov, which will go to the SAF then goes to GLCs and into some ex-generals or PAPPY dogs running these GLCs and then declare bonus from these easy profits.

BINGO! Probably run by paper generals from SAF. Too many of these now, so much so that they have to open new avenues to rest their sorry butts.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need party, no need MP, no need plenty of things just outsource to India since we are the fifth metro of india.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And FTrash hired to run the place?

Cheaper ! Better! Faster! Bangladeshi/Indian/East Malaysian to clean & maintain the range. Chungkuo Mei Mei, for receptionist, PRO, Burmese women to run the admin; pinoy women for accounts...whereas the managers, executive, director...will be the jiat liao bee tan chiak peng....past 45 yrs of age...

The will announce that they employ Singaporeans....:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They already say that these private contractors could be retired or ex SAF personnel so there is a level of trust. U can interpret that to mean that the GLCs, PAP, and SPorts councils have no more space for these ex-SAF bums.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Does this article make sense to anyone? Currently, the ranges are maintained by 22 SAF NSmen who are seconded from their units. Is there any cheaper labour than an NSmen? Yet the SAF will have us believe that a civilian contractor can do it cheaper than a low pay NSman? I find that very hard to believe. Even the cheapest FT gets paid more than a NSman. I suspect this is just a scheme for the SAF to pay some civilian private company big fat contracts for the range maintenance, and the civilian companies just happened to be owned or run by their former kakis.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely PAP kakis getting the contract.

They'll probably hire cheap foreigners. Maybe also add a food court :rolleyes:

You can be even more specific here, this is obviously Teo Chee Hean the DPM Defense Minister feeding his own cronies abusing your tax dollars, via the defense budget. What else?
:oIo::mad:

Nothing else! That's all it is!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You can be even more specific here, this is obviously Teo Chee Hean the DPM Defense Minister feeding his own cronies abusing your tax dollars. What else?

Nothing else! That's all it is!

Teo Chean Wan don't have so much power, orders came down from the old man.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is obviously Teo Chee Hean the DPM Defense Minister feeding his own cronies abusing your tax dollars, via the defense budget. What else?
:oIo::mad:

/QUOTE]

What I find amazing is that the PAP is still looking out for number 1, their own self interests :eek:

They already enjoy world class pay. Many of them wouldn't even be employable in the real world, at those salaries.

There is a recession out there with many people suffering. As the gov't the PAP is suppose to look out for the "citizens", but instead they are increasing the costs. Its amazing, just amazing, how can the 66% support such a morally bankrupt organisation :rolleyes:

Last edited: