• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilt

Another beautiful song from my beloved Sun. I will take good care of her while Pastor Kong is away...

You will get your chance when he is on vacation in hotel changi....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilt

After reading this report, I can only say the flock at chc is utterly brainwashed. Haiz..............

Brain washed is preliminary stage..brain dead is final..no resurrection even their cult leader commits murder..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

what's in the brain of this people who apologized to KH? The Judge already delivered his verdict and is a clear cut fraud case.I really hope they receive the maximum sentence.

Can they beat that maximum sentence given to Chia Thye Poh?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

“If we put our hearts and minds into it, we could have made a difference and Pastor Kong Hee wouldn’t be in trouble.”

Flabbergasted...he took free money in the name of God, threw it like snowfall, enjoyed luxurious life style on free money and those followers still believed in the web of deceit.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

One church goer, Yeshu Aini, said the responsibility is his to bear: “It is my fault. I should have given 50 percent of my monthly allowance to Kong Hee instead of just 30 percent.”

“I was too stingy and this caused him to do unlawful things to find ways to get more money to give to God.”

“I can only blame myself.”

Did he give his own biological father 30% of his monthly salary, the father who brought him up, gave him education and fed him?

He is a good son if he had just given his biological father half of what he gave to his cult leader. Trouble is he gave away his hard money to someone who said God needed money, not to his own father who needed money to survive.

Why God needed money? If God could create the heaven, the stars and the Earth, he could surely create wealth for himself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They support a guy who conned them of their money and even say sorry to him if he didn't conned them enough...

oh ..wait a minute, Why does this sound kind of familiar?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imo, there are limits in one's intelligence but none when it comes to stupidity.

These chaps are also in the denial stage. Looks like KH is on par with Harry when it comes to this skill.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what's in the brain of this people who apologized to KH? The Judge already delivered his verdict and is a clear cut fraud case.I really hope they receive the maximum sentence.

Counting one.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

for every jerk borned every minute, another jerk came to the world too................

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is so beautiful she takes my breath away....

CHC.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gong kias of this forum, surely you know that Newnation.sg is a SATIRE site? Do you even know what SATIRE is?...

Satirical or not, any news about Con He will fire up them to new height for explosion. This Con He is the scum and they love to wallop scums.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Horse ho did not apologize? She shd be remorsed conning ppl into believing she can break into the pop scene.

Will the goers offer their wives, and daughters if required?