• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of fraud
They said they should have given him more money then none of this would have happened.

sun-ho-kong-hee-city-harvest.jpg

Thousands of City Harvest Church goers from that particular walk of life, who believe they are walking with their saviour, bowed their heads low and closed their eyes in anguish as they repeatedly said they are sorry.

This after they apologised to City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilty of fraud with five other current and former leaders of the church.
One church goer, Yeshu Aini, said the responsibility is his to bear: “It is my fault. I should have given 50 percent of my monthly allowance to Kong Hee instead of just 30 percent.”

“I was too stingy and this caused him to do unlawful things to find ways to get more money to give to God.”

“I can only blame myself.”

Other church goers said there can be no one else left to blame for Kong Hee’s predicament but those who were still present in the congregation.
The church goer, Qu Jiao Tang, said: “We must blame all those who are still in the church now and were here all along, because those who left, have obviously absolved themselves of responsibility.”

“But look at us. We are still in this congregation and we have been and are still able to help, but it looks like we haven’t tried hard enough.”

“If we put our hearts and minds into it, we could have made a difference and Pastor Kong Hee wouldn’t be in trouble.”

“It is really the congregation’s mistake. And for that we are sorry, Pastor Kong Hee.”

At press time, current church goers said they will borrow money to give to the church if it makes the place better.

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilt

why dont they go into the six-stars Chalet with him for the next ten to fifteen years?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church goers apologise to Kong Hee for causing him to be found guilt

what's in the brain of this people who apologized to KH? The Judge already delivered his verdict and is a clear cut fraud case.I really hope they receive the maximum sentence.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

After reading this report, I can only say the flock at chc is utterly brainwashed. Haiz..............

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL.....Yeshu Aini and Qu Jiao Tang !!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just three words: Gong Chee Byes.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Omg I still have not apologised to pap for voting opp.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They certainly owe the church an apology.

You can see from this video just how talented Sun Ho is. Her albums deserve to sell millions of copies.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This video proves that she is an international star.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

... and this video proves that she cares for the poor, the disabled and the underprivileged....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Another beautiful song from my beloved Sun. I will take good care of her while Pastor Kong is away.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

She is so beautiful she takes my breath away....

koval_091123_173.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Besides conning money from the gong cheebyes I wonder did kh performed any cheebyes cleansing rituals ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Christians are told to obey the law of the land. If all agree to it then its so clear Kong and gang had broken the law as they are found guilty. So for the members to think otherwise means they don't believe this law is worth obeying. Stupid fellas.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...Stupid fellas.

Not stupid, lah. Totally roasted when already in the cult like those cults in USA where their leaders can do no wrong.
Laws of the land do not mean a thing to them. What their cult leader says is the law.