• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Citiabank to be sold ? HO Ching 1st class ?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry boy. Past makes the present and determines the future. People do not change. He said he cannot change too.

His life is ending soon. So would it help dragging out the past for him alone?

Politics is politics, and while LKY has the right to remain vicious to those around him, we are not like him.

Let him be punished by his sins when he goes down. We are more interested in what's important: the country and its future- and not of LKY's past. We only focus on LHL(and perhaps his eldest son) because he's not part of the solution, and he carries his father's legacy. Fairly or not, that's what LHL has become: a water carrier for his father's legacy.

We will not judge LKY on his WWII past.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
His life is ending soon. So would it help dragging out the past for him alone?

Politics is politics, and while LKY has the right to remain vicious to those around him, we are not like him.

Let him be punished by his sins when he goes down. We are more interested in what's important: the country and its future- and not of LKY's past. We only focus on LHL(and perhaps his eldest son) because he's not part of the solution, and he carries his father's legacy. Fairly or not, that's what LHL has become: a water carrier for his father's legacy.

We will not judge LKY on his WWII past.

Nope, he will be judge now and posthumously. The Nandah people never forgave the harmkarchan and how he ruin the real great man Tan Lark Sye.
Our hatchets are ready for his. I like to take lying men down like LKY. Do not be fooled. He is like Palpatine in Start Wars. You take him in anyway.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, he will be judge now and posthumously. The Nandah people never forgave the harmkarchan and how he ruin the real great man Tan Lark Sye.
Our hatchets are ready for his. I like to take lying men down like LKY. Do not be fooled. He is like Palpatine in Start Wars. You take him in anyway.

That's your view. But if I'm in politics, I know I'm not interested in pursuing in personal vendettas. Individuals and groups can sue them for personal damages and compensation if they want- and if the government declassify certain documents for them if they apply as such- but there won't be any blood-letting for personal reasons by a newly elected government.

Governments, once elected, shouldn't play ideological body counts. They were elected by the people to rule on their behalf, and thus it should be more interested in governing the country and to protect both the future of its own and its people. Partisan body counts only will derail an newly elected government from the main purpose of governing the country.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreamer, everyone plays ideological body counts, either in person on in policies. Go read up. That's your lone and unsupported view in the world. The world operates differently. I see you have been brainwashed. Life is hard. "If you're not good enough, life will kick you in the balls ." Wee Shumin. Kick as hard as you get. This is the real world.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreamer, everyone plays ideological body counts, either in person on in policies. Go read up. That's your lone and unsupported view in the world. The world operates differently. I see you have been brainwashed. Life is hard. "If you're not good enough, life will kick you in the balls ." Wee Shumin. Kick as hard as you get. This is the real world.

Not according to Nelson Mandela, and Barack Obama.

Obama: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/22/us/politics/22obama.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

Nelson Mandela from an excerpt in wikipedia :

Policy of reconciliation

As President from May 1994 until June 1999, Mandela presided over the transition from minority rule and apartheid, winning international respect for his advocacy of national and international reconciliation. [71]

Mandela encouraged black South Africans to get behind the previously hated Springboks (the South African national rugby team) as South Africa hosted the 1995 Rugby World Cup. [72] After the Springboks won an epic final over New Zealand, Mandela, wearing a Springbok shirt, presented the trophy to captain Francois Pienaar, an Afrikaner. This was widely seen as a major step in the reconciliation of white and black South Africans. [73]

After assuming the presidency, one of Mandela's trademarks was his use of Batik shirts, known as "Madiba shirts", even on formal occasions. [74]

And there's the Truth and Reconciliation Commission that was created after the 1994 post-racial elections:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_and_Reconciliation_Commission_(South_Africa)

So these two seems pretty much of the real world to me.

Last edited:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not according to Nelson Mandela, and Barack Obama.

Obama: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/22/us/politics/22obama.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

Nelson Mandela from an excerpt in wikipedia :

Policy of reconciliation

As President from May 1994 until June 1999, Mandela presided over the transition from minority rule and apartheid, winning international respect for his advocacy of national and international reconciliation. [71]

So these two seems pretty much of the real world to me.

Brah, brah, see what happened to Mandela. See what will happen to Obama.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how much al of you think we should invest? when it reach USD 2? seem like it become another AIG

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/23/business/23citi.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&hp

Read how Pandit was made to be fall guy. Citigroup dont let aneh become head of nothing. Head of shit. He dumbass should never had taken up the job. Details in the ny article. Perfect setup to be punked. Now you will see your Indian myths all kenna fucked to be incompetent, even the NASA clown. The problem is too big to be solved. The equation results actually do tell you. Even if GDP can be primed to more than 10% growth for the USA, problem still cannot be solved. That is how bad it is. Now welcome to the super deficit spending and more than 100% to GDP spending. We are also in the that club, too. Should have been a safe 100% debt to GDP for Singapore, but with the punting, we fucked ourselves bad.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if it was a broken education that resulted in the current broken world.

CFA has been introducing CDOs and derivatives to thousands of students every year since time immemorial. These students found jobs as investment bankers on Wall Street and Raffles Place. Has CFA given them a proper education on the risks?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if it was a broken education that resulted in the current broken world.

CFA has been introducing CDOs and derivatives to thousands of students every year since time immemorial. These students found jobs as investment bankers on Wall Street and Raffles Place. Has CFA given them a proper education on the risks?

Nope. The books for CFA are talk cock, teach how to calculate something that actually an excel sheet plugin can do, something you cannot count by hand and is worthless. You are a hired salesman doing acrobatics on a financial calculator to dazzle friends and customers. But an excel sheet can do the functions and tables faster. The most important caveats they do not cheat. You know, in every pyramind and MLM, you need to create formal legitimacy. With that, the fraud can take off. And at its hottest, it is the sign of crash. I wonder how far enrollment has dropped. I mean Manikiw's student called him and asked, so now I have to do a decent job right? Tells you the worth of this MLM now.