• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Citi, BAC up and up!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
To the gentleman who suggest BAC when it was 3plus, i salute you and you have an eye for the non-obvious. BAC today reached a high of $5.47(now 5.37).

To the gentleman who told me not to even think of Citi when it was below $1, for the short term you have been proven wrong, it is now $1.65, reached a high of 1.72 today.

Those who bought in BAC now are having a party, those for Citi a smaller one.

I took part in neither so now watching the market closer.:o

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bROS....THIS IS ONLY A BEAR TRAP..THOSE MAKE NOW...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...ALL INDEXEC FOR us AND eUROPE ARE STILL DOWN, DOWN DOWN...
I WILL BUY citi AT 0.5$ OR LOWER..TRUST ME...citi IS PRACTICALLY BANKRUPT....WHY YOU THINK THEY FORCE THE us GOV AND UNFORTUNATELY OUR tEMAASICK TO COVERT THE PREFERENTIAL SHARES TO NON-GUARANTEE COMMON STOCKS AT HUGE LOSSES....CITI JUST HAVE NO MONIES TO PAY THE 7% AT ALL....
bros..if you make ...run run run..that is still my advise.......

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks, cowbehcowbu, Citi is slightly lower now at 1.56. I am just going to get in (1.5 or lower) when it goes down later, at most few k worth. I got into Bac with much more as i am more confident with Bac.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the gentleman who suggest BAC when it was 3plus, i salute you and you have an eye for the non-obvious. BAC today reached a high of $5.47(now 5.37).

To the gentleman who told me not to even think of Citi when it was below $1, for the short term you have been proven wrong, it is now $1.65, reached a high of 1.72 today.

Two things, one Tim Giethner may announce the bad bank scheme anyday effectively taking those stocks to 0

And this is nothing short of a bear market rally

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh....another short-sighted mortal....:(

回光返照。。。

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me based on my crytal ball candle stick, it is not a rally. It is actually the hedge fund covering their short position.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh....another short-sighted mortal....:(

回光返照。。。

It doesn't matter, one may not want to invest in equities,
but we can always trade it to make money. A bear market
rally (in this case a bounce can easily take Citigroup up to
$3, enough to make 100-200% profits.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the lazy fucker downgrader when market up 400points hide one corner

When market down 50 points come out song and dance

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for all the feedback, sold bac at 5.73, so 73 cents profit per share. Citi i didn't get in, currently 1.63.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Was kind of sweating yesterday after i saw the many comments, luckily it went up today from the 5 dollars that i bought in.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ah good for you! Citi is still now at 1.63 so about 0.52 cents USD if you let go now.

I got spooked by a lot of naysayers, not only here but everywhere else so didn't get into Citi. Now Bac is 5.68 now but still not bad, luckily i sold at 5.73.

Didn't make much household expenses for the next 3 months are covered liao, so i am contented. :smile:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. Have to take advantage of situations like this.
Even though I think the market is not going to run away,
there are still good opportunities now and then. Just have to
be patient.

Maybe I'll get rid of some later tonight just in case.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL started at 0.93 is now at 1.12 within a few months. This is a good market to watch as it concentrates on the Last Oil legance.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Good for you. Have to take advantage of situations like this.
Even though I think the market is not going to run away,
there are still good opportunities now and then. Just have to
be patient.

Maybe I'll get rid of some later tonight just in case.

BRO!! You are absolutely right, up again!! I finally got lucky! I missed out 2 lots of BAC, sold some at 6.20 and some at 6.07. I should have kept from selling yesterday. Now i got out of everything. Its 6.13 now. Citi is 1.82 now.

I can't find the post where someone was saying buy bac when it was 3plus.
Sir, if you read this, i should have listened to you.
Nice one!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Conan, Citi still hanging around 1.80, just in case, maybe take some quick profits as everyone keeps saying its bad. We are just mere mortals who are susceptible to market changes so make hay while the sun shines.

I am still taking their advice and hanging off the market now but lets see what happens on Monday. Will buy lesser just in case.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Man, should have waited a bit, bac reached 6.45 just now and still holding strong around 6.30. Citi reached 1.89 just now, now 1.82

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fellow bear-market rally bulls; I'm also long in the DIA (DOW Index). Got in at 6650 last week and am advised
to hold till 9000 & then sell and turn short.

May the force be with us.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Fellow bear-market rally bulls; I'm also long in the DIA (DOW Index). Got in at 6650 last week and am advised
to hold till 9000 & then sell and turn short.

May the force be with us.

Yes, may the force be with us, not a bad day today, i got out all though so keeping off for now.