• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cindy Tong 可以吗?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better avoid that coffeeshop. Sooner or later will have some drunks dudes fighting over her.

色字头上一把刀
w700d1q75cms.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employers nowadays are cruel. They should have sent a company car to fetch her from home to her work place. Plus housing.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xiaohongshu-Famous ‘Prettiest Beer Promoter’ Tells Us What It’s Like To Work In Her Job

Cindy Tong, a beer promoter who gained an online following for her doll-like looks, spills on how she deals with handsy drunk customers and jealous wives.

Some people say beer girls are very unprofessional and we are sleazy. But it’s a proper job, and I just focus on selling beer,” says Cindy Tong, 27.

The Johorian has been working as a beer promoter for two years, shuttling back and forth Johor Bahru in Singapore twice a day, six days a week. Her bus journey each time takes over an hour.

Previously, she was sent by her beer company employer to different coffeeshops in Singapore, but is now based permanently at a kopitiam at Blk 491 Jurong West Ave.
https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerfood...promoter-834681
user posted image

fake story is it..................if she looks like that with boobs like that.................her boss would have made her a kept woman liao lah..........

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always wonder woman with super big breasts will easily fall down especially in mrt if i gently knock her from behind...
Go try. But better check the face first. If the face abit gin look. Will accused u of whistling and ogling at her even u just walked past.