• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cincalok..Shiok ! !

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ever spare a thought for these LittLe unsunk sidekicks in your main courses ?..Like what is a yummy pLate of chicken rice without the impact of chiLLies ?..or a serving of bbQ'ed stingray w/o CincaLok ..
So what's you'd missing on your tabLe without one ?..:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The chilli that resembles chicken rice chilli but normaly served in Zi Char stall. What is the name of that chilli blend? Sambal Belaccan?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chilli that resembles chicken rice chilli but normaly served in Zi Char stall. What is the name of that chilli blend? Sambal Belaccan?

The quite famous beef noodle stall at Eminent Food Centre has cincalok to go with its chilli. Seepay best! I have it at least twice weekly. Usually after chionging.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The quite famous beef noodle stall at Eminent Food Centre has cincalok to go with its chilli. Seepay best! I have it at least twice weekly. Usually after chionging.

There's a great KTv up on the 4th fLoor..do you mean that one ?..:wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a great KTv up on the 4th fLoor..do you mean that one ?..:wink:

Used to in the past. During the pai tien er and ye ser wu chen days! Were very wild joints. Kena closed by police. Still recall the wonderful times I had with a M'sian asst mummy there. Knna, must start book room early otherwise sit outside. Sit outside means no action.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Used to in the past. During the pai tien er and ye ser wu chen days! Were very wild joints. Kena closed by police. Still recall the wonderful times I had with a M'sian asst mummy there. Knna, must start book room early otherwise sit outside. Sit outside means no action.

Yup, those were the days of MaLaysians' invasions..actuaLLy MaLaysian girLs were much better. :cool:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the kind of chilli you mentioned is great with crabs and prawns!

You are right on this. I have a stall to recommend to you brother. I forgot the lorong but if you know where Yi Xiu factory is, the coffee shop is opposite the factory. There is a makeshift stall by the roadside selling satay and BBQ prawn. The prawns are BBQ with salt and the chilli is heavenly. You ought to try it out.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, those were the days of MaLaysians' invasions..actuaLLy MaLaysian girLs were much better. :cool:

Compared to all the "dirt" that is fast accumulating in this tiny Island meant only to house comfortably its original 4 million inhabitants, the Malaysians were still better. They understood our culture and many were humble and down-to-earth type NOT the Yaya Bahaya Papaya from Pinoyland, PRC and India.

Yes we had Malaysians who were criminals but majority were hardworking people here.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinchalok goes best with cockles. Especially when half raw.

Frankly I can not stand the smell of Cincalok, but BBQ Sting Ray with cincalok & lime, taste good. I like to dip my cockles in soya sauce & sliced red chillies & the other raw 'cockles' shaved & washed, not stirred!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right on this. I have a stall to recommend to you brother. I forgot the lorong but if you know where Yi Xiu factory is, the coffee shop is opposite the factory. There is a makeshift stall by the roadside selling satay and BBQ prawn. The prawns are BBQ with salt and the chilli is heavenly. You ought to try it out.

Please don;t mention about the makeshift stall by the road-side. Tay-Goos from NEA are awaiting to pounce.

What more with their newly-acquired Brompton bicycle from BIKEHOP.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

agree. i also like the wantonmee stall. now $4 minimum...longlong queues....standard still not too bad lah....the fishball stall also not too bad.....

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I can not stand the smell of Cincalok, but BBQ Sting Ray with cincalok & lime, taste good. I like to dip my cockles in soya sauce & sliced red chillies & the other raw 'cockles' shaved & washed, not stirred!!

And don't forget beer with it!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes , malaysian girls esp those from ipoh got class....now what do we have? quite sad right.

Same thoughts here.Many spoke cantonese, and they were pLeasers..how sad that time have comed that we are now actuaLLy paying some $20 bucks per drink to these pinays; who at best, raba your kock outside your jeans !
:eek: