• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CIA Agents caught Starting RIOTS in HK, PLA must make them floating corpses fed to sharks in HK seas! GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pics show CIA agents mingling with the leaders of the Hong Kong protest. One of them later was caught in photo holding big rocks to provoke and start violence in the protest.

IMG-20190613-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20190613-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20190613-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190613-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20190613-WA0001.jpg

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should do more than these Chow Ang Moh for floating corpses, trace a contact circle around them and let these contacts join them as floating corpses in HK waters.

And further China should sponsor a bunch of Riot inciters to begin Anti-Dotard Riots in USA.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong kong law based on ang moh cia law. If china dontch like, then return hong kong back to ang moh. Cantonese prefer ang moh rule to china rule.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong kong law based on ang moh cia law. If china dontch like, then return hong kong back to ang moh. Cantonese prefer ang moh rule to china rule.

Law is what come out of Xijinping's lips. Not Chow Ang Moh, and they will turn only into corpses everywhere even at their homeland cannot dodge.

Only when your fist can make juice and blood come out of others, then you can make LAW, or else your law is as good as dog shit.

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
this would not have happened
if hong kong got sharia law
halal law the best law on earth

Who is talking about law here?

The protests are illegal. The CIA spies are illegal. Just apply mafia rules and take care of business.

Use the statutes paper to wipe off the blood and throw into toilet. (call that law!)

FLUSH!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump would never allow CIA to interfere in the affairs of another strong man. Xi had better show Trump that he is a strong man soon. Sink a US warship or invade HK ...do something macho to wake Trump up.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump would never allow CIA to interfere in the affairs of another strong man. Xi had better show Trump that he is a strong man soon. Sink a US warship or invade HK ...do something macho to wake Trump up.

If I would to be calling shots, these Chow Ang Moh's would be cut up into pieces and sent back to USA by DHL or FedEx, directly to CIA HQ.

Speak to them in a clear language that will never fail to convey message or misunderstand.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on lah... take any old dumb ang moh picture call them CIA? :o-o: Maybe the 1st photo got some chance, but the rest no way man. The fatfug in photo #3 maybe deliver cheeseburgers to CIA toilet cleaner. They all look like a bunch of dumb kaypohs. Maybe the last photo hoping to make a quick buck selling photo to press.

It's like next time you go ang moh country, they take a picture of you and they will say something like, "look i got picture of Chairman Mao's grandson or PLA general visiting."

Bo kho leng lah....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on lah... take any old dumb ang moh picture call them CIA? :o-o: Maybe the 1st photo got some chance, but the rest no way man. The fatfug in photo #3 maybe deliver cheeseburgers to CIA toilet cleaner. They all look like a bunch of dumb kaypohs. Maybe the last photo hoping to make a quick buck selling photo to press.

It's like next time you go ang moh country, they take a picture of you and they will say something like, "look i got picture of Chairman Mao's grandson or PLA general visiting."

Bo kho leng lah....
most deceptive cia agent in hk.
1560465330351.png

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you had observed so called Chow Ang Moh REPORTERS at scene of protests; marches; stand-off against SPF matas, during WB-IMF 3 days 2 night, and Tak Boleh Tahan, their behaviors & conversation with CSJ etc. You will know that some are more than just reporters. CIA most likely, pretending reporters to cover their tracks.

Hongkees knows how to observe their roles played, and captured them.

Reporters have their own political motives too, I think those Hongkees who tracked Chow Ang Mohs are also hold cameras and pretending to be reporters too.

Reporters are safe (presumed) neutral roles, which own get shot / beaten /arrested (supposedly), except when they want to shot you and call it accidents.

China can do like the above, which was @Leongsam favorite Burmese monks' protest, and they shot dead Japs REPORTER. Absolutely nothing compared with Rohingya Aung San, who came into power via monk's blood.

1560477048273.jpeg

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you had observed so called Chow Ang Moh REPORTERS at scene of protests; marches; stand-off against SPF matas, during WB-IMF 3 days 2 night, and Tak Boleh Tahan, their behaviors & conversation with CSJ etc. You will know that some are more than just reporters. CIA most likely, pretending reporters to cover their tracks.

Hongkees knows how to observe their roles played, and captured them.

Reporters have their own political motives too, I think those Hongkees who tracked Chow Ang Mohs are also hold cameras and pretending to be reporters too.

The hongkies are protesting because they know chinkland judges aren't independent, unlike Singapore judges. That's what this whole matter is about. Aren't you glad that PAP is in charge M

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hongkies are protesting because they know chinkland judges aren't independent, unlike Singapore judges. That's what this whole matter is about. Aren't you glad that PAP is in charge M

PAP too famous internationally for Kangaroo Court, even Nigeria also laughing at Singapore justice.

Huat Ah!

Reporters Kenna Whacked!

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/記者戴頭盔反光衣抗議警阻採訪-盧偉聰-我對記者最客氣最有禮貌-180100301.html

記者戴頭盔反光衣抗議警阻採訪 盧偉聰: 我對記者最客氣最有禮貌

眾新聞

366 人追蹤

2019年6月14日 上午2:01

609edb08215b03f7eb29b47e9efb203b

查看相片
請支持《眾新聞》,成為訂戶
警方周三在金鐘武力鎮壓示威者,有記者被近距離發射催淚彈射中、被警棍擊打,多名記者被警方以警棍阻嚇,遭阻止拍攝,亦有多人被無理搜身。在昨日下午警務處的記者會上,多名記者響應香港記者協會的呼籲,戴頭盔、穿反光衣、眼罩等保護裝備出席,向警務處處長盧偉聰抗議遭暴力對待。
警方舉行記者會期間,記協發聲明,嚴重譴責近日警方的連串危害記者安全及損害新聞自由之行為。記協嚴正要求盧偉聰作出調查,並向公眾解釋,並將於日內向警監會作出投訴。
609edb08215b03f7eb29b47e9efb203b

查看相片
警務處處長盧偉聰昨午召開記者會,在場大部分記者都穿反光衣、戴頭盔、眼罩,以抗議遭警方暴力對待。周滿鏗攝
記者會原定下午5時於警察總部舉行,惟延遲20分鐘後才開始,記者會只舉行約半小時,由盧偉聰、副處長鄧炳強、警察公共關係科高級警司江永祥主持,全部問題都由盧偉聰作答。
有記者提到,採訪期間經常被警方不禮貌對待,舉例前晚清場期間,有記者在多次表明身份後,仍被警察推撞,表明是記者時,更遭警員辱罵「記你老母」。盧偉聰回應說:「咁耐以來同大家做訪問都知道,我係對記者係最客氣最有禮貌。」有在場記者即時發出笑聲。盧偉聰續說:「大家唔好笑,我明你哋個別有啲遭遇或者睇法,唔緊要,我哋每個人都有睇法,但我哋警隊,真係有一個heart,有個心,去做好我哋同傳媒嘅關係。」
盧偉聰又指,警方不會故意針對傳媒,但昨日有數萬名示威者佔領道路,警方行動時情況混亂,亦曾有個別示威者假扮記者。盧指,如記者受到不禮貌對待,他感到抱歉,「但我請你體諒,我哋同事有啲工作超過30小時,可能你哋都一樣,你諗吓佢喺咁狀態,佢又要做好自己工作。可能你哋有機會笑,或者(覺得)我喺度解釋,但我話畀你聽,我係真心嘅。」
d7041f385b757d79f6d4cbe56e7315ea

查看相片
盧偉聰(右)稱:「我係對記者係最客氣最有禮貌」,有在場記者即時發出笑聲。美聯社圖片
記協表示,《基本法》第27條列明香港居民享有言論、新聞、出版的自由,結社、集會、遊行、示威的自由,組織和參加工會、罷工的權利和自由。根據《警察通例》第39章05節,「在事發現場的(警務)人員,須:(a) 以互諒互讓的態度,盡量配合傳媒工作;以及 (b) 不應妨礙傳媒的攝錄工作。 」
記協指,過去兩日來向前線記者搜集得來的17宗個案,發現警務人員不單沒有遵守通例守則,反以暴力和粗言穢語阻礙採訪,對新聞工作者身體造成傷害,更嚴重損害《基本法》所載之新聞自由及巿民的知情權。記協錄得的警察濫權個案包括:
1. 四宗於近距離向記者發射催淚彈,其中一宗造成人身傷害;
2. 兩宗以警棍痛擊記者,並造成人身傷害;
3. 多宗以盾牌推撞驅趕記者,並令一名記者受傷;
4. 多宗以警棍阻嚇記者,以阻止其拍攝警員拘捕示威者的過程;
5. 多宗無理搜身以阻礙記者採訪

記協表示:「值得注意的是,這些濫權行為發生時,所有受害人身上均有清晰的記者身份識認,包括符合《警察通例》之記者證、寫有PRESS大字之黃色螢光背心或/及頭盔。而且,絕大部份個案發生的現場,在相當距離內,根本沒有示威者,不存在殃及池魚之可能性。凡此種種令人懷疑個別警員是否針對記者。」
記協指,其中最令人憤怒的個案,是一名身穿寫有PRESS大字之黃色螢光背心的本港攝影記者,於金鐘拍攝數名防暴警察發射催淚彈之情況,被對方要求離開,記者未有理會繼續拍攝,防暴警察竟然在相隔五六米距離向其發射催淚彈,被其他記者阻止後方行停止,做成了網上聞名的 "You shoot the press!" (你向記者開槍)事件 。記協表示,警方對於一些顯然是記者的人士,使用非必要的武力,已遠超行使維持公共秩序的合法權力,要求警方就此作出公正內部調查,並對濫權警員進行處分。

The reporter wears a helmet and a reflective vest to protest the police interview. Lu Weicong: I am the most polite and polite to the reporter.
[public news]
Public news
366 people tracking
June 14, 2019, 2:01 am
View photos

Please support "News" and become a subscriber

The police suppressed the demonstrators in the Golden Bell on Wednesday. Some reporters were shot by tears at close range and beaten by batons. Many reporters were deterred by police officers and were prevented from shooting. Many people were unreasonably searched. At the press conference of the Police Department yesterday afternoon, a number of reporters responded to the call of the Hong Kong Journalists Association, wearing helmets, wearing reflective vests, eye masks and other protective equipment to attend and protesting against the violence of the police chief Lu Weicong.

During the press conference held by the police, the Association issued a statement condemning the recent police’s series of acts that endangered the safety of journalists and impaired freedom of the press. The Record Association strictly requested Lu Weicong to investigate and explain to the public and will make a complaint to the IPCC within the day.
View photos
Lu WeCong, the Commissioner of Police, held a press conference yesterday afternoon. Most of the reporters were wearing reflective vests, helmets and eye masks to protest against police violence. Photo by Zhou Manzhen

The press conference was scheduled to be held at the police headquarters at 5 pm, but it was only 20 minutes after the delay. The press conference was only held for about half an hour. It was hosted by Lu Weicong, deputy director Deng Bingqiang and senior police officer Jiang Yongxiang of the Police Public Relations Division. All questions were Lu Weicong answered.

Some reporters mentioned that during the interview, they were often treated with impoliteness by the police. For example, during the night before the clearance, some reporters were still pushed by the police after showing their identity many times. When they indicated that they were journalists, they were even more insulted by police officers. "." Lu Weicong responded: "Since I have been interviewed by everyone, I know that I am the most polite and polite to the reporters." The reporters on the scene immediately gave a laugh. Lu Weicong continued: "Everyone is funny, I know that you have individual encounters or defamation laws. I want to make everybody have a law, but I am a police force. I really have a heart, have a heart, do it. Ok, I have a relationship with the media."

Lu Weicong also pointed out that the police did not deliberately target the media. However, tens of thousands of demonstrators occupied the road yesterday. The police were in a chaotic situation. Some demonstrators also pretended to be journalists. Lu pointed out that if the reporter was treated with impoliteness, he felt sorry. "But I ask you to understand that my colleague has worked for more than 30 hours. Maybe you are the same. You are scared and the canal is good. Work on your own. Maybe you have a chance to laugh, or (think) I explain it to you, but I am listening to you, I am really sincere."
Associated Press
View photos
Lu Weicong (right) said: "I am the most polite and polite to the reporters." Associated Press pictures

According to the Association, Article 27 of the Basic Law states that Hong Kong residents enjoy freedom of speech, news and publication, freedom of association, assembly, procession and demonstration, and the right and freedom to organize and join trade unions and strikes. According to the Police General Orders, Chapter 39, Section 5, "Police officers at the scene of the incident must: (a) cooperate with the media as much as possible in a mutual understanding and mutual accommodation; and (b) should not hinder the media's videotaping work. ."

According to the report, 17 cases collected by reporters from the frontline in the past two days have found that police officers not only fail to comply with the general rules, but also use violence and swear words to obstruct interviews, causing harm to journalists and seriously damaging the Basic Law. The freedom of the press and the right of the people to know. The police abuse cases recorded by the Association include:

1. Four cases fired tear gas to reporters at close range, one of which caused personal injury;

2. Two cases of beating the reporter with a baton and causing personal injury;

3. A number of squadrons rushed to drive reporters and injured a journalist;

4. A number of cases were used to deter journalists with batons to prevent them from filming police officers to arrest demonstrators;

5. A number of unreasonable searches to hinder reporters’ interviews

The Association said: "It is worth noting that when these abuses occur, all victims have clear identification of journalists, including a press card that complies with the Police General Order, a yellow fluorescent vest with PRESS characters or And the helmet. Moreover, the scenes where most of the cases occurred were within a considerable distance, there were no demonstrators at all, and there was no possibility of fish and pond fish. It is doubtful whether such individual police officers are targeting reporters."

According to the Association, the most irritating case was a Hong Kong photojournalist wearing a yellow fluorescent vest with PRESS characters. In the case of Jin Zhong, several riot police officers fired tear gas, and they were asked to leave. Unreasonable to continue shooting, the riot police actually fired tear gas at a distance of five or six meters, and was stopped by other reporters to stop, making the online "You shoot the press!" (you shoot at reporters) . According to the Association, the police used non-essential force against some apparently journalists, far exceeding the legal power to maintain public order, requiring the police to conduct a fair internal investigation and disciplining the abused police officers.