• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christofark Lee starting his own golf apparel brand - LMS

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nowadays it's trendy for men to wear lacy underwear.

lace-boxer-briefs4.jpg
Disgusting! World gone wrong is what it is!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have GMS, aka Google Mobile Services.
We have PMS.
Now we have LMS
Can we have more creativity with acronyms ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask your uncle's alter ego, Edison Chen.

View attachment 165636
Wtf KNN ? When did my uncle ever said he look like edison chen ? KNN he said he was 1 class below KNN and not he ownself said but is many different people from different sides of the world KNN

What is 1 class below ?
Ans : means in the presence of edison chen he became transparent to chiobu KNN while in the absence of edison chen he got all the chiobu cumming to him KNN

Who are egs of 1 class below edison chen ?
Ans : Thomas ong etc

KNN all those multiple if not true self curse death my uncle did gone in vain wtf KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask your uncle's alter ego, Edison Chen.

View attachment 165636
As a leecord my uncle can also make a full curse of dying a painful death if untrue to support his own prior curse.

Once in the NP campus got 4 chiobus (if less 1 is known as Charlie angels) came to him and My uncle was a little stunned (as they were Thomas ong groups of rivals KNN) and said What do you want ? KNN
The angels leeplied Wah verlee cool leesponse :biggrin: :eek: :whistling: KNN KNN KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a leecord my uncle can also make a full curse of dying a painful death if untrue to support his own prior curse.

Once in the NP campus got 4 chiobus (if less 1 is known as Charlie angels) came to him and My uncle was a little stunned (as they were Thomas ong groups of rivals KNN) and said What do you want ? KNN
The angels leeplied Wah verlee cool leesponse :biggrin: :eek: :whistling: KNN KNN KNN
Got chapter 2 or not ? Did your uncle up :FU:the 4 chiobus for a 5some and then take photos for future reference like Edison Chen ?:roflmao::thumbsup:

KNN, no need to soon par lah. You say I believe lor. Gentleman lah! :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got chapter 2 or not ? Did your uncle up :FU:the 4 chiobus for a 5some and then take photos for future reference like Edison Chen ?:roflmao::thumbsup:

KNN, no need to soon par lah. You say I believe lor. Gentleman lah! :thumbsup:
LOL KNN steady gentlemen talk My uncle like :thumbsup:
My uncle know you believe lah KNN the soon par was to soon to unwise people :wink: KNN
In that era pager also haven't started how to take selfies KNN

The kicked off sounded verlee promising but the final leesult kns lo KNN
The Charlie angels each have their own look and characters so My uncle did need to struggle abit to leecide which to target KNN turbine he targeted the wrong one lah pui Chao nua pui KNN
A sweet kind shoulder length straight smooth hair
B good fashion sense permed nigger style hair
C model kind short hair
D normal dressing longer permed curlee hair

After some eye contacts my uncle leecided to get the number of A KNN
After that My uncle invited the angels to his course functions aka disco held in the mph (those from NP will know is multi purpose hall and they used that as a function area and almost every fortnightlee there will be functions organised by different faculty KNN

Jibye during the function some of the Thomas ong rival gang appeared and kachow ccb KNN worst was after the event ended the angels left with them as 1 of the fucker familee rich got car KNN
Of course My uncle got jealous but from then he knew and learnt how important it was to win a girl with a car KNN
Several weeks later xmas season My uncle heard from 1 of his classmate he saw A with someone in orchard inside a car ccb hence My uncle ended the pursue KNN
If can leepick my uncle think he will pick B KNN