• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians are easy target in church

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
A MAN who preyed on innocent victims in various churches all over Singapore by stealing their handbags was given five years' corrective training on Thursday.

Michael Neo Eng Keong, 30, a repeat offender, committed 15 thefts and one of fraudulent possession between June and September. The total involved was $6,609.

He admitted to six counts of theft while the victims were either praying, ushering or helping in fund-raising activities at their respective churches.

A Community Court heard that the unemployed chose churches as they were 'easy targets', given that most people would leave their bags unattended.

After the crimes, he would remove the cash and mobile phones before discarding the remaining items. He would sell the cellphones at Sungei Road and use the proceeds and stolen cash for his daily expenses.

Neo, who has similar previous convictions, was found suitable for preventive detention and corrective training.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Criminal Solicitation is an Chargable Offence..

We are very forGIVING in church...that is why, he targeted the churches, for he does not know God is watching him, for He loves a cheerful giver ( the Christians), but stupid Christians, leave their belongings lying all over the place; can God help these people? :p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are very forGIVING in church...that is why, he targeted the churches, for he does not know God is watching him, for He loves a cheerful giver ( the Christians), but stupid Christians, leave their belongings lying all over the place; can God help these people? :p

not many people can easily trust to leave their belongings all over the place..

what does it show? Christians doesn't believed in serving money anymore!!

do you still kowtow to papers? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kotow to papers? “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s” (“Ἀπόδοτε οὖν τὰ Καίσαρος Καίσαρι καὶ τὰ τοῦ Θεοῦ τῷ Θεῷ”) (Matthew 22:21).

God did not create us to be stupid, you know the saying "God help those, who help themselves".

We assume that we are in the house of God, we can trust all our valuables , belongings and ourselves to be safe. God is present, but don't forget in the presence of God, there was Judas Iscariot.

I don't kowtow to papers...but render unto Ceaser the things which are Ceasar's..unless I have to trade in kind!! :o

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably knows that even if he were to ask for money from Christian, he will not get any, so had to resort to stealing.

That is probably why you dun see beggers outside church during Sunday prayers but there are lots of beggers outside chinese temples.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God apparently doesn't seem to be good at helping U look after your money. Wait. It sounds awfully familiar like how he doesn't seem to be really good at looking after just about everything else

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Char_Azn,

God can do everything but can't manage money. That is why God needs HIS followers to donate to the church every month.

God apparently doesn't seem to be good at helping U look after your money. Wait. It sounds awfully familiar like how he doesn't seem to be really good at looking after just about everything else

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, I dun believe in an "Omnipotent" being who seem to need my money more then I need his help. If he/she/it was so powerful he/she/it should be able to magically churn out money for the congregation

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

because your premise that God help to look after you money is false...:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, I dun believe in an "Omnipotent" being who seem to need my money more then I need his help. If he/she/it was so powerful he/she/it should be able to magically churn out money for the congregation

so like that how is He different from other gods? you want tioh beh pio, then you go pray? :biggrin:

besides money is the invention of man...not God...:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another more plausible explanation is that they are too lazy and bochup to care for their belongings! Lazy say lazy la!