• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christian Terrorist

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A video entitled KONY 2012 has recently been making waves on the internet. Non-profit organization Invisible Children, who created the video, say it was made to spread awareness of Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony's war crimes.

Joseph Kony, a Ugandan guerrilla leader, is the current head and founder of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). Since 1986, Kony and the LRA have been engaged in a campaign to forcibly institute a government based on the Ten Commandments in Uganda.

Under Kony, the LRA is believed to have abducted and forced an estimated 66,000 children into fight for them, and also caused the internal displacement of over 2,000,000 people from northern Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan and Sudan.

Kony was indicted for war crimes by the International Criminal Court in 2005 but has thus far evaded capture.

Invisible Children made the following comments on YouTube:

"KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice."

STOMPers ficklebum, Nashlie, Nasha and Cherlynn all sent in comments on the movement.

After watching the video, STOMPer ficklebum wrote:

"I came across this video on tumblr, then searched for more information about Joseph Kony on the internet.

"From what I've read, this guy has abducted kids, forced little girls into prostitution, turns little boys into kid soldiers and forces them to do horrible things. This guy really needs to be stopped.

"I'm glad someone is trying to do something about him. I found the video really inspiring and the guy who made it very brave.

"Since I've watched the video, I've been telling my friends, parents and helping to spread the video through Twitter and facebook."

Nashlie wrote:

"There is currently a huge global issue based on Joseph Kony.

"The mission that the global supporters are trying to do is to stop this criminal, Korny, by making him 'famous' via the internet so that people will know who Joseph Korny is.

"Many celebrities are currently supporting this project."

Cherlynn wrote:

"Recently, there is this new movement going around.

"It is called 'Kony2012'. This man, Joseph Kony, has been abducting children from Africa, forcing them to do stuff such as killing their own parents, forcing girls to be sex slaves and many others.

"The aim is to make Kony famous so that he will be brought to justice.

"Please spread the word to help all those children from getting abducted by Kony, share the video on twitter, Facebook, anywhere. It's free!"

Nasha wrote:

"I was really moved by the video KONY 2012.

"Hear the childrens' plea. Stop Joseph Kony."
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/991078/viral_video_aimed_at_hunting_down_african_child_abductor.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
36hazg.jpg

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an Anglican, just checked out this guy, he is not even a true christian. Wikipedia says he works as a 'witch doctor' and his followers 'used oil to ward-off bullets and evil spirits'. Sounds more like an African local pagan religion, not mainstream protestanism.

In Africa, as well as in Middle East, and China, it is mostly the Christian who are being targeted by these crazy terrorists.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/03/video_kony_2012_co-founder_jason_russells_naked_meltdown.php

Join us LIVE Thursday, Mar. 15!: Brad Goreski! More Info »
The Hunger Games | American Idol | Couples News
Video! 'Kony 2012' Co-Founder Jason Russell's Naked Meltdown
March 16, 2012 | Hot Topics

"Kony 2012" boss Jason Russell had a naked public meltdown in San Diego -- pounding his fists on the sidewalk and screaming angrily as cars passed him on the street. (Warning: video contains graphic content.)

According to TMZ, Russell was detained by police on Thursday after witnesses claimed he was "running around naked and making sexual gestures."

Jason was placed on a psychiatric hold and is being examined to determine if he is a danger to himself or others.

A rep for Invisible Children, the foundation behind "Kony 2012" said Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and malnutrition as a result of the stress from the campaign.

UPDATE: Russell's wife, Danica, issued a statement, saying, "Let us say up front that Jason has never had a substance abuse or drinking problem, and this episode wasn't caused by either of those things. But yes, he did some irrational things brought on by extreme exhaustion and dehydration."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/...son_russells_naked_meltdown.php#ixzz1pQHvdlGT