• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chopstick Pickpockets - it takes skills

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
During reservist time, a lot of us don't carry metal spoon with us unlike during NS time. Sometimes food is delivered to us in plastic bag or styrofoam boxes but no plastic spoon.

So lan lan just eat from plastic bag or tear off one corner of styrofoam box to use as spoon :biggrin:

When really hungry, any food with any cutlery tastes good.

Its called combat ration or dry ration LOL, got dog biscuit some KNN we're like dogs :(

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racist incidents with you la..... Eh You are talking rubbish man, where did all this nonsense about auntie not smiling and kids glaring come from? I thought all Singaporeans dont smile... You are one fucking weird dude..Talking rubbish.. You like TO assume things. Eh.. You have mental issues man.You got big issues.. The only way to help you is to book you a flight back to china.. You are one weird psychopath ah tiong. Fuck off you peasant.

POS i had someone tell me that's what his keling frens faced. I challenged him so what sort of racist incidents did your poor keling fren face? He mentioned oh chinese aunty in shop didn';t smile at him and talks down to him. I then found it a joke that that's even considered racism. It's true other than an aunty not smiling at you what other racism do you face? Like i mentioned earlier list some racist incident to me. I know ppl like you say sg is very racist so were you beaten up or insulted? Most likely no it's always something small and stupid.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
POS i had someone tell me that's what his keling frens faced. I challenged him so what sort of racist incidents did your poor keling fren face? He mentioned oh chinese aunty in shop didn';t smile at him and talks down to him. I then found it a joke that that's even considered racism. It's true other than an aunty not smiling at you what other racism do you face? Like i mentioned earlier list some racist incident to me. I know ppl like you say sg is very racist so were you beaten up or insulted? Most likely no it's always something small and stupid.

Argumentative as usual.. There will be no end with you. Done with you for the day.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Argumentative as usual.. There will be no end with you. Done with you for the day.

Who's the one following me in every thread trying to pick a fight? Who's the one claimed he wants to ignore me but keeps on spamming all threads? Who's the one that says sg is very racist but has no examples to prove it? Shit skin you're certainly a big joke. You just proved time and again you cannot ever trust the words from a keling. Time for you to go back to reality which is kind of sad i see that a forum like this is the best entertainment you get in real life.