• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choosing singapore president from facial features (xiang)

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
thumbnail.aspx

BANG BANG!

GOOD LUCK!

S'poreans....Zi Ki Gu Zi Ji (Take care of own selves liao)

You die your business liao...

OBNOXIOUS DAYS AHEAD.....

People with HIGH END POINTED EYEBROWS....

thumbnail.aspx

U50.png

Both are known as "TT"

"Your monies and CPF monies are gonna be "TT" ("Telegraphic Transfer") into my/our pockets"

BE WARNED....hahaha

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you only post evil leaders.

why not post coward ball-less sinkie face. there are so many to show, just go to the streets and take a photo shot of anyone of them and you have it.

you can make a 1000 page thread on that.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
thumbnail.aspx

[video=youtube;34_SSxqzIBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34_SSxqzIBk&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;EzQFAvBAgBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzQFAvBAgBM&feature=related[/video]

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110823.102709_110823-wives.jpg

TOP LEFT:

Small eyes...like hubby...fighter type...will bargain in NTUC type...another act pig eat tiger like hubby

TOP RIGHT:

Wah...this one hor...3000 cc car....GUCCI PRADA CHANNEL Tai Tai type....no Kat Spate can satisfy her.

BOTTOM LEFT:

Hokkien Tao Gai Neo (Boss Wife) look...

BOTTOM LEFT:

Serenity look...neat simple hair...gracious smile.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Curious question. Is curly hair out? Indians have lots of curly hair men among them, but those Indians chosen by PAP for high posts all have straight hair, Dhanabalan, Jayakumar, Devan Nair, SR Nathan and Tharman very short straight almost no hair.

Indians have many different types. The local indians mostly have curly and even kinky hair and they resemble negroes. I believe their ancestors might have been the aboriginals in OZ. Actually the ones with the curly hair tend to be more violent and less civilized.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Wah....someone pm me this pic n asked me to decipher the facial features wor...

Choy!

Da Ji Li Shi....

Last edited: