• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choose the Lesser of 2 Evils: China or America?

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, no need to deny many of us here on this forums hate how the PAP has prostituted themselves to nations like China and USA, flooding our country with foreigners.

I think nobody will deny that the two largest influences in the near future will come from China and USA. However, I wonder... if given really no choice would you rather live in a world dominated by the PRC or Imperialist Americans?

My vote is for the Americans. I can't stand the fucking PRCs and their cheebye nationalistic sentiments and their terrible accented English. And I am no fan of an autocratic/dictatorial/communist regime too. Fuck the PRCs!!!

How bout the rest of the bros? Care to chip in?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the past b4 in great influx of the prc, Sg was more like the 51th state of america. now its more like a colony of the prc

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting question the TS has posted. I have been asking myself this question for quite some time. My answer would be the United States. For all the imperialistic traits, the phony wars and the plundering and pillaging that America perpetrates around the world, i believe there is plenty of hope for America to reform and become a responsible citizen of the world.

The reason i believe so is because its people are free. Though their freedom has seriously declined in recent times the citizenry of the US is among the most free in the world. The country was founded on principles of human rights and liberty and a significant amount of the population still stands by those roots. I admit they have become passive lately but i am confident the Americans will find their way. Just look at the wave of nationalism and constitutionalism that is sweeping America today. Look at people like Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Rand Paul etc making headway into the political establishment.

On the other hand we have china...a communist government operating a pseudo-capitalistic economy. Human rights and liberty are concepts that are "Greek and Latin" to the Chinese populace. The average Chinese is crude and crass and on an intellectual (not intelligence) basis far behind his American counterparts. Most of its population is mired in slave labor with its primary concern being putting food on the table.

Mahatma Gandhi once said "The greatness of country can be judged by how well its animals are treated". Look at all the conservation projects that are going on today, look at the environmental movement, look at societies like National Geographic and PETA, look at all the research projects towards natural conservation, look at how dogs and cats are treated. America (and a bunch of other nations) are the only ones pioneering conservation and animal rights.

Where is china...oh wait..they are busy eating their dogs, cats, tigers and pretty much anything that moves. After all you cant expect Animal rights from a country void of human rights.

If America were to collapse and China were to take its place then the world is going to be worse off.

The U.S is no saint, but it ain't the devil that china is.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the Americans are not angels themselves, you can trust them more than the communists :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you break down to the lowest common denominator, we would choose a system that respects our individuality the most. The various forms of freedom, from speech , to thought and action. Its common sense. Thats why communist had to rule with a iron fist because no one wanted to be shackled.

Even the children of the PRC cadres are in the west soaking it up and that includes Deng's daughter.

China's influence is built on its huge market and buying power. The rest of the world will exploit it but will never chose the system. I know an ex-singaporean who is now a Canadian and owns a house in China. He spends 6 months there but he knows that he is there for the right reasons. Canada is still home for him.

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, no need to deny many of us here on this forums hate how the PAP has prostituted themselves to nations like China and USA, flooding our country with foreigners.

I think nobody will deny that the two largest influences in the near future will come from China and USA. However, I wonder... if given really no choice would you rather live in a world dominated by the PRC or Imperialist Americans?

My vote is for the Americans. I can't stand the fucking PRCs and their cheebye nationalistic sentiments and their terrible accented English. And I am no fan of an autocratic/dictatorial/communist regime too. Fuck the PRCs!!!

whay ask this question itself. the answer is obvious
just check out the US state dept website and see who like to migrate where. even the prc try to sneak into usa by containers and cargo vessels. No sane man wants to migrate to PRC from the west.

what is PRC ?..nothing. how to even tag PRC as a great power.?
shake balls ?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup totally agree.I will go for USA then Communist China.
It is true that USA is not 100% perfect.No any countries are.
But the truth is also true that, Communist China leaders are corrupted to the extend of taking advantage of their own citizens.

Also, the U.S helped the world alot especially during sino-japanese war.
if not for their help, dont think the communist can even win the nationalist becos by then, the japanese already eaten up the whole of china and that include mao!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnpMuPoGMYA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PnpMuPoGMYA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, I hate the Communist arrogant nationalistic sentiments too. The Americans too have their imperialistic superiority arrogance, but they are better manners and respect for your individuality.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I choose the winning side

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
yankees. all hail the great white(and mexican) hype!!

better jailfood and welfare system(irony)than the commies, and less likely to end up becoming ant slave making iPads for stupid hipsters and techno-bengs.

jw5

Loyal
Given only 2 choices, I would rather live in a world dominated by the Americans.

But if you changed the question and asked whether we would rather live in a house with a group of PRCs or a group of Americans (assuming that both groups are educated and decent people, not gangsters or thieves), I would choose the former.

Sometimes we get a bad impression of prc nationals because of the scum that we encounter in SG or in China.
But there are many well brought up, educated, decent and considerate prc nationals. Unfortunately for us in SG, the vast majority of them are back in China or in Europe or USA. These people tend not to come here.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the law of china.even U.S law are more transparent even if it is not 100% perfect.But compare to communist china, U.S law are much much more better!!! Watch carefully at how this famous U.S lawer had to comment on Communist China government.Really worth watching if you guys want to know more about Communist ruled China!!!

part 1
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiEi1XKI53M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiEi1XKI53M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

part 2
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eV9y1vGBUAQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eV9y1vGBUAQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

part 3
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eD5faJZLER8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eD5faJZLER8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

part 4
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d_LBWo8Jm0s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d_LBWo8Jm0s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Communist China really did not treat law as law.they treat law as their own law!!! really farkup communist china!!!