• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Nurse : 1健檢照出肺癌!「全台最正護理師」暴哭:我才30歲不菸不酒

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
1健檢照出肺癌!「全台最正護理師」暴哭:我才30歲不菸不酒
tw.news.yahoo.com
雅薇上月才被選為全台最美護理師。(圖/翻攝自雅薇IG)
上(5)月才被網友選為「全台最正護理師」之一的正妹護理師雅薇竟然驚傳罹患肺癌,雅薇近日在社群上透露病況,她表示自己不菸不酒且家族沒有人肺癌,痛訴「我才30歲,為什麼會得『肺癌』?」
雅薇因外型甜美可愛受到關注。(圖/翻攝自雅薇IG)
廣告
雅薇因外型甜美可愛受到關注。(圖/翻攝自雅薇IG)
人氣IG「B卡必卡,正妹獵人」bcard.bcard五月國際護理師節時才選列出8位「全台最正護理師」,其中服務於臺北醫院的雅薇有著水亮大眼、白皙肌膚、一雙修長美腿和一頭氣質長髮,讓人一看難忘,不過才30歲的她,近日卻被診斷出肺癌。
雅薇在社群平台上貼出了病床照,她崩潰表示「我才30歲,為什麼會得『肺癌』?我不煮飯不菸不酒,家族沒有人肺癌...」雅薇回憶發現罹癌的過程,她在健檢時自費加做低劑量肺部電腦斷層(LDCT),做完當下自己用電腦看到「一顆充滿敵意的結節」,她緊張的馬上求助胸腔內外科醫師看片子,醫師卻告訴她「這一顆...感覺不太好」,甚至可能是惡性。
雅薇近期貼出病床照。(圖/翻攝自雅薇IG)

雅薇健檢發現癌症。(圖/翻攝自雅薇IG)
雅薇驚恐錯愕,當天只能哭著上班,後來她幸運轉介到台大癌醫團隊,陳晉興副院長對她說「80%是惡性」,但也要她放心,會替她開刀處理並保證不會轉移!雅薇這段期間仍止不住對死亡的恐懼,直到日前開刀做完胸腔鏡肺腫瘤併淋巴廓清切除手術,確定是肺腺癌第一期,病理分期與後續治療還要等上一週。
撐過手術這一關,雅薇坦言,「在30歲能提早發現已經很幸運,如果今年沒有自己加做LDCT,就算每年X光檢查也看不到(X光能看到,可能已經末期)」。雅薇也以自身經驗,傳達健檢早期發現的重要性,她因為這半年有偶爾咳嗽加上長期偏頭痛沒有改善,才想自費多做低劑量CT及腦部核磁共振,但檢查發現這顆位置與咳嗽無關,算是咳嗽給自己的警訊,也算是多花8000多元救了自己。

雅薇也勸周遭的親友,不要只做那種量身高體重測近視抽基本血的最基本健檢,該自費的就花下去,好好對待自己!至於肺癌還是沒有原因,它可能發生在任何一個人身上,而且近幾年年輕化,女生比例也大大提高,可能是基因或空氣污染...雅薇也給自己打氣「發生了還是會難過,至少這是一個人生測驗題,而且我還有選擇的機會」。

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/1健檢照出肺癌-全台最正護理師-暴哭-我才30歲不菸不酒-145114245.html

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
The health check revealed lung cancer! "The most positive nurse in Taiwan" burst into tears: I am only 30 years old and do not smoke or drink

Yawei, a nurse, was shocked to have lung cancer. Yawei recently revealed her condition on the community. She said that she does not smoke or drink and has no one in her family lung cancer, complaining "I'm only 30 years old, why did I get "lung cancer"?"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anecdotal evidence from many of my taiwanese friends. they’re all over sillycon valley including some of my neighbors, and they have non-smoking relatives and friends in tw who suffer from lung cancer. a study is being made in tw as we speak. tw cities except hualien are very polluted island smoke wise, including sexhaust from automobiles. there’s currently a medical article on it.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/367...d mountains, and warrant particular attention.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
anecdotal evidence from many of my taiwanese friends. they’re all over sillycon valley including some of my neighbors, and they have non-smoking relatives and friends in tw who suffer from lung cancer. a study is being made in tw as we speak. tw cities except hualien are very polluted island smoke wise, including sexhaust from automobiles. there’s currently a medical article on it.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36717588/#:~:text=The increased incidence rates of lung adenocarcinoma may,southern coasts and mountains, and warrant particular attention.
You are correct. The No.1 killer in Taiwan for the past 41 years is cancer.

For Singapore it's stupidity.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36717588/#:~:text=The increased incidence rates of lung adenocarcinoma may,southern coasts and mountains, and warrant particular attention.
I should be more specific.: dying form joss stick fumes. My tang ki neighbour lived to 100 years old, her flat was like a chinmey. and i dont know anyone who got cancer whose residence is heavy with joss stick smoke.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should be more specific.: dying form joss stick fumes. My tang ki neighbour lived to 100 years old, her flat was like a chinmey. and i dont know anyone who got cancer whose residence is heavy with joss stick smoke.
may be it’s a deadly combo of cigs, diesel sexhaust, smoke from tw street food, and carcinogenic joss made with tw special ingredients like lead and mercury. in sg, joss may be less carcinogenic than hell money or incense paper burnt by the bushels and boxes during funerals, ching ming offerings and regular death anniversaries. these paper products contain high amounts of mercury and lead, especially the printed and fake gold and silvery shiny ones.

Last edited:

Ysc

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the vaxed, vaxed injured and dead family in the world should sue pfizer and their gov, don't keep quiet.

Young and healthy people after vaxed become sick, got cancer, heart problem, sudden deaths, ... why? so obvious, everyone knows.