• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Influencer Sheena Phua Tio Hoot By Indian Chauvinist Preetipls for calling Bayee Turban "Obstructions"! Lol ....

Shenna vs Preetipls? Your Vote Goes To???

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
These towel heads and that pretticow is making a mountain out of a molehill. The 2 should arrange a fuck with pretticow.
Sounds Extremely Legit. :biggrin:
Victim Playing is her shield and also her sword. Typical cunning bitch! Lol :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sikhs should be considerate and remove their turbans in theaters.

The claim that they cannot take off their turbans in public is a load bull because every time I see singhs of singhlets playing hockey they are turbanless.
olympic.gill.hockey.2jpg.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo.png

proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people make a living out of being outraged, especially on social media.

Environmental issues, animal rights, racism, sexism, homophobia etc.

Prettipls is one of those people.

sKdfP1s.png

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sikhs should be considerate and remove their turbans in theaters.

The claim that they cannot take off their turbans in public is a load bull because every time I see singhs of singhlets playing hockey they are turbanless.
View attachment 65296

View attachment 65297

View attachment 65298
there's an explanation for this - the tonchet is to confuse their opponents as to where the actual ball is, and before you know it, the ball below has passed through the opponents legs into the goal. simple but clever strategy :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank two ladies for concern but it not obstruction me when I wear it. In fact quite warm and comfort. :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Political correctness is why we can't have such fun these days.

She should have called them diaper heads, and made no apologies for it.