• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chiobu AMDL Confronts King of Belgium with illegitimate after Pumped Full Tank

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Sneering' King Albert II of Belgium 'reduced illegitimate daughter to tears' when she confronted him​

Joe Barnes
Tue, 11 January 2022, 11:59 pm·2-min read

In this article:

Read more on this topic

Belgian artist, Princess Delphine de Saxe-Cobourg, know also with her former name Delphine Boel - Yves Herman/Reuters

Belgian artist, Princess Delphine de Saxe-Cobourg, know also with her former name Delphine Boel - Yves Herman/Reuters
A royal love child of the former king of Belgium was reduced to tears as she begged him to recognise her as his daughter, she has claimed.
Princess Delphine, a 53-year-old artist, has spoken publicly on the first encounter with Albert II at the beginning of her seven-year legal battle for recognition.
She first demanded acknowledgement of the former monarch’s paternity in 2013, before eventually being fully recognised as his daughter in October 2020.

“‘Ah, because it’s not going so well as an artist you need some attention,’ he sneered. At that moment I thought, ‘How unbelievably rude is this?’,” Princess Delphine told a television documentary broadcast by the VTM channel.
“After the first conversation with Albert and his lawyers, I walked out of the office completely crushed and crying. They said I was ‘putting a gun to the king’s head’ by going to court.”
She had first asked for recognition some two decades ago, but launched legal proceedings after failing to convince Albert II to come clean that he was her biological father.
King Albert, 87, abdicated in 2013 in favour of his son Philippe, citing health reasons, a month after his illegitimate daughter, then known as Delphine Boel, launched legal action to force him to take a DNA test.
After the lengthy battle, he was forced to recognise her as his daughter. In a separate court case, she won the right to be called Princess Delphine of Saxe-Coburg.
She said: “The first time I visited him and his lawyers, he was very nasty and made me cry.
“I never thought I would go to court. But I did it out of a certain principle. After Albert said I wasn’t his daughter. I needed proof. I had to be sure.”
Princess Delphine was raised by her mother Baroness Sybille de Selys Longchamps, an aristocrat who was reported to have had an 18-year affair with Albert before he took the throne.
Her parentage became the subject of fevered speculation in Belgium after the publication of a biography of Queen Paola, Albert’s Italian wife. Albert chose to stay with Paola rather than abdicate to be with Mrs de Selys Longchamps, it is claimed.
Albert distanced himself from Mrs de Selys Longchamps and Delphine in 1984, to preserve his marriage. It was a year later that Delphine, then aged 17, was told that the crown prince, who would assume the throne in 1993, was her father.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Inspiring story for the hundreds of illegitimate royal offsprings to hunt down their biological princelings father