• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu air stewardess now works as hawker kym?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the fucked up heatwave here I wonder how they can survive inside a hot kitchen especially when it hits 33 degrees and I doubt anyone would eat at HDB coffee shop at such high temp

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sinkie population is shrinking. The men's expectation is too high.
Who cares if boobs are small or big as long as it works.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is just sick of the stewardess job. Even you get to travel to different countries, after a few years you will get sick of the repetitive work and the fake smiles needed.
Maybe after some time of hawking she also will feel sick of it and do something else.
That's life.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kabaya uniform can easily be bought online. Any woman can just buy it, wear it and call herself "air stewardess".

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is just sick of the stewardess job. Even you get to travel to different countries, after a few years you will get sick of the repetitive work and the fake smiles needed.
Maybe after some time of hawking she also will feel sick of it and do something else.
That's life.
Maybe her character is more homely type

Good Wify material for BBFAs?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
yes, only if you want to eat mini pau. I am sure the below pau is more sextisfying, no?:biggrin:

iu
More than a handful is wasteful