• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHIO BU Fire Chief, OMG I am in love

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya i know. But was just comparing sinkieland n Msia. At least they have non malay as Chief. Whereas here all Chief post held by majority cheena.
In East Malaysia Malays are not the majority race. so don't think Malays are big shot. In sinkapore Pap already given Malays a president.. what other chief post you guys want?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nepotism and cronyism. These can't possibly be good for a country.

According to PAP leaders esp CAQ and Wooden Goh; this is very good for Singapore. Ownself check ownself; Parliament owned by PAP; no need to waste precious time fixing the opposition and not forgetting, their ministers and MPs are all honest and capable. One asshole I can't remember his name even claims that there is no need for an opposition in Singapore because one party the PAP has served us well.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tot u guys considered she as Indian?

East or west they r still msians. So whether Jurong or Pasir Ris sinkies r still sinkies.
in your first post you went on about"Malays and non Malays".. why now you changing your stance to "Malaysian"?

this woman is of Dayak descent. they are the indigenous people of East Malaysia and Malays there can sit down and suck thumb because it's their land

Edit: and regarding out fake malay president. sinkie Malays seem to have no issue with her Indian ethnicity since there are none raised by you guys. As long as she's wearing a tudung it's OK I guess .....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in your first post you went on about"Malays and non Malays".. why now you changing your stance to "Malaysian"?

this woman is of Dayak descent. they are the indigenous people of East Malaysia and Malays there can sit down and suck thumb because it's their land

Edit: and regarding out fake malay president. sinkie Malays seem to have no issue with her Indian ethnicity since there are none raised by you guys. As long as she's wearing a tudung it's OK I guess .....

Shes a non malay msian. But given a key post. Even a cina holdg a finance minister post. Whereas in sinkieland hardly find a Malay sinkie holding no1 position.

As for whos the bumiputra all the whites in US..Aust...Nz...need to suck toess ya.

Mentioned many times i m not interested whet the president is Malay or otherwise. Doesnt affect my life cos i know she dont call the shot. Aiyoh...y so sour grape just shes a non cina? No worry lah. Next term sure instal a cina n u can have lion n dragon dance couple with firecrackers/fireworks. Song bo?