• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHIO BU Fire Chief, OMG I am in love

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What race is she? I would gladly sign-on with our SCDF if she's my boss.:inlove::biggrin:

a412f4a0-948f-11e8-b892-6958c6b830ef_COCO-4-0-LOGO-ICON.png.cf.jpg

Coconuts KL
29 August 2019

Sabah appoints first woman fire chief
f70edbb7451fbcf761df1a96d83f01ef

Malaysian news agency Bernama has profiled Sabah’s first woman fire station chief, Agustavia Joe Guasi, who was appointed earlier this month to a role most often occupied by her male counterparts.

Her appointment to a fire station in Lintas, Sabah was announced earlier this month.

Agustavia, 37, was first recruited into Sabah’s Fire and Rescue Academy in 2001, completing her training a year later. For the next five years, she was placed in the Fire and Rescue training department, and in 2007 was moved to Operations and Rescue. After a stint there, she was moved to the Lintas Fire Station she would one day head, before shifting again to Sabah’s Center of Operating until July 2019.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sabah-appoints-first-woman-fire-091104195.html

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad your prick is non halal.
Why you so racist? Different races ought to love one another. Don't let religion be a hindrance to love. And sex.:biggrin:
Horny women makes no distinction between halal and non-halal pricks. In fact some adore non-human pricks; the longer and thicker the better!:biggrin:

in my experience, only nutball females that you don't want to go near let religion influence their choice of mating partner. :biggrin: