• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Worker Issued with Receipt containing vulgarities

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a calling of ones own motivations/ideals. Its nature but the calling is by ones own inclination. I have had church friends who received the "calling" went to do overseas missions and came back with a different "calling".

tell me more!! :smile:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
loks like the ground had started to boil...BUT all such silly behaviors should be controlled,,as these poor ,lowly educated PRC are just seeking a crude living here..most of the time being exhorbitantly exploited by the agents...the real issue here is
THE FAILURE OF THE GABMEN TO EXPLAIN n CONVINCE the ppl here..also to a large extent ,,the loosely controlled and seemingly indiscreminate guhe influx brought about by our gabmen policies....
1] we have met and got frustrated with the very signifcant drop in service level n productivities....just illustrate..called starhub hotline ..answer by 2 F.workers[ judge by accent]..no follow up at all..one event pronouce PROCEED as p'PAKCIT'..ned to ask him 4 times bfor i got what he mean..finally the 4th call answered by a local girl[ verified on phone..]got the right answer....
SO EVEN STARHUB EMPLOY A LOT OF CHEAPN f.TRASH WHO ARE WAY BELOW PAR..HOW THE HELL THEY CAN BE EMPLOYED AS SERVICE PERSONNEL???????answer..simply is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.....
WENT TO TOAST BOX..one outlet served by PRC...bever sterilise the cup with boiled water..dont serve you the egg..[take yourself lah...as they said..]..

went to buy a air ticket,served by a Burmese girl..hardly understand local english[ she spoke Burmese accent engliisk]..until her local colleager cant stand it..walk over n help me to finish the purchase....

BELIEVE THEY ARE THOUSAND MORE OF SUCH frustrating cases happen EVERYDAY..EVERYWHERE.....
these are mere frustration in everyday lives..then ppl on the ground got to putup with the buses, MRTs packed jam with all kinds of alien looking,speakings, ppl with crude and uncivil manners in all these public places....

THE GROUND IS REALLY BOILING..GABMEN MUST ACT NOW before some serious clashes and violence happen large scale......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with your points.

loks like the ground had started to boil...BUT all such silly behaviors should be controlled,,as these poor ,lowly educated PRC are just seeking a crude living here..most of the time being exhorbitantly exploited by the agents...the real issue here is
THE FAILURE OF THE GABMEN TO EXPLAIN n CONVINCE the ppl here..also to a large extent ,,the loosely controlled and seemingly indiscreminate guhe influx brought about by our gabmen policies....
1] we have met and got frustrated with the very signifcant drop in service level n productivities....just illustrate..called starhub hotline ..answer by 2 F.workers[ judge by accent]..no follow up at all..one event pronouce PROCEED as p'PAKCIT'..ned to ask him 4 times bfor i got what he mean..finally the 4th call answered by a local girl[ verified on phone..]got the right answer....
SO EVEN STARHUB EMPLOY A LOT OF CHEAPN f.TRASH WHO ARE WAY BELOW PAR..HOW THE HELL THEY CAN BE EMPLOYED AS SERVICE PERSONNEL???????answer..simply is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.....
WENT TO TOAST BOX..one outlet served by PRC...bever sterilise the cup with boiled water..dont serve you the egg..[take yourself lah...as they said..]..

went to buy a air ticket,served by a Burmese girl..hardly understand local english[ she spoke Burmese accent engliisk]..until her local colleager cant stand it..walk over n help me to finish the purchase....

BELIEVE THEY ARE THOUSAND MORE OF SUCH frustrating cases happen EVERYDAY..EVERYWHERE.....
these are mere frustration in everyday lives..then ppl on the ground got to putup with the buses, MRTs packed jam with all kinds of alien looking,speakings, ppl with crude and uncivil manners in all these public places....

THE GROUND IS REALLY BOILING..GABMEN MUST ACT NOW before some serious clashes and violence happen large scale......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear CowBehCowBu,

Thanks for your inputs, I really agree with your extensive market feedbacks.

These are also the same situation that I'm facing...

But, HOW DO YOU suggest to ask our MIW government to act?

What kind of actions should be taken?

would anyone of you update these kind of things to the RC, CCC???

I am just a concerned citizen... and another thing for your consideration, how about those singaporeans who have taken their spouse as PRC, Thai, Viets, Japan, European... ??? are these spouses of Singaporean being discriminated?:cool:

U

UpYoz_olo

guest yr head lah:mad:

who invite one? u??

i never invite ah tiong, so they r not my guest..:cool:

kan ni lau mu a CCB! farking chew hu kia, dont pretend you phua CB! go back north like pck and get sodomise by mats there ah!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

U

UpYoz_olo

You mean chew hu kias are better ah? Fark your muther! CB chew hu kia don't pretend pretend. Chew hu kia = scum of the earth; happy to see mats continue to sodomise you and them.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also fedup with some FT, bo leow, and only pian jia pian jia, and kiss ass. But I also blame those that select them and gotten them employed:mad:

But by way, I thought "chew hu kia" is mal, whereas "tiong kok kia" mean prc. or am I not wrong and not "in"? Just want to clarify this, as my friends and I use the term "TKK" for prc male.

But to be fair, some of our own also don't work and behave well also. FT are brought up in a different social culture from us. I always judge people by their heart, so to speak.

And some CEOs are blind and only enjoy their ass being licked.:oIo:

You mean chew hu kias are better ah? Fark your muther! CB chew hu kia don't pretend pretend. Chew hu kia = scum of the earth; happy to see mats continue to sodomise you and them.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe some Singaporean CEOs find it good to have FTs to lick their ass, and suck their dicks...

so, to turn their companies more "GLOBALIZED?"

anyways, all the same lah... FT got good ones and badass ones.... SINGAPOREANS got good ones and badass ones... PRC got good ones and badass ones...

the earth have 6 billion people, you got wide spectrum of people ranging from mother fucking assholes to angels... you get the point...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just a concerned citizen... and another thing for your consideration, how about those singaporeans who have taken their spouse as PRC, Thai, Viets, Japan, European... ??? are these spouses of Singaporean being discriminated?:cool:

i tot there was a report about 40% of SGP marriages involved FTs....

wah continue to build resentments against the FTs..

we are incubating a potential civil war outbreak. i think it's gonna be bloody..

not to mentions FTs riots against discrimination by color blinded sinkies..

the remnants of the Hakka Lee Regime really screwed up the country big time...

no thanks to the 'leadership' of the senile ofart...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are here because businessess need them to keep their cost down. Cost are high because the Hakka Landlord have very high overheads and they need the money to spend lavishly around the world.

So don't thrash the foreign talent blame yourself.

U

UpYoz_olo

Agree with your points.

Fark your muther lau CB! Bloody chew hu kia don't pretend pretend. I know a two-headed snake when I see one. Fark back up to where you came from!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

U

UpYoz_olo

I also fedup with some FT, bo leow, and only pian jia pian jia, and kiss ass. But I also blame those that select them and gotten them employed:mad:

But by way, I thought "chew hu kia" is mal, whereas "tiong kok kia" mean prc. or am I not wrong and not "in"? Just want to clarify this, as my friends and I use the term "TKK" for prc male.

But to be fair, some of our own also don't work and behave well also. FT are brought up in a different social culture from us. I always judge people by their heart, so to speak.

Chew hu kia indeed are the despicable muther fucking cheena from matsia...the type you see in MCA (mal chinese assn) backstabbing, twoheaded, mistress keeping bastards who can lie thru' their teeth w/o changing facial expressions. Selling their grandmothers, mothers in a heartbeat if needed. hope that helps...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be bias against chew hu kias...

they have alot of 人情味!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3NDaZ2p6ug&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3NDaZ2p6ug&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the definition, I also agree with you bro. Besides, the "Kias", the "Pos" (female) as well. I try to be fair, but to this day, all the ones I worked with are (let me add to yours).. talk and act damn big, but when it comes to the test, they siam and give execuses, fabricate stories, half truths and plus all you said.

Still waiting to meet one to proof me wrong....

And some of them not cheap hor, for doing all of the above and below, they get paid S$10K plus hor....

Never serve ns also, while we also sacrifice our "Qing Chun" and Family time to do ns and become security guard for these "chio bo lun chk&Po" who screw up projects and put the blame on others.

Chew hu kia indeed are the despicable muther fucking cheena from matsia...the type you see in MCA (mal chinese assn) backstabbing, twoheaded, mistress keeping bastards who can lie thru' their teeth w/o changing facial expressions. Selling their grandmothers, mothers in a heartbeat if needed. hope that helps...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey UpYoz_olo,

Just fucking curious, why do you hate malaysians so much?

what wrong have they done to you?

Please share your story so that all of us could sympathize with you.

Please also consider your actions... it's definitely fit the UGLY SINGAPOREAN category.