• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Singaporeans should stop calling themselves Chinese

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean Chinese. the Singapore identify comes first.

Chinese in China officially means all the ethnic groups.

outside of China. Chinese means exclusively Han Chinese.

So in America what do we called Americans from different ethnicity hmmm?

Afro-Americans or American-Afro?
Chinese-Americans or American-Chinese?
and so on and so forth....

Why should we be any different?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
So in America what do we called Americans from different ethnicity hmmm?

Afro-Americans or American-Afro?
Chinese-Americans or American-Chinese?
and so on and so forth....

Why should we be any different?

I always say I am Singaporean when people ask me anyway. Not that it matters to the Ang Moh as all Chinese are the same to them. They act the same, they look the same, they are the same.

Next time, I should ask a Brit or French if he is American as he is also white.

Dumb white trash, they are.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can watch the movie, it's called the man from earth.

I have no time or interest to read book, it would be great if you can perhaps summarize for everyone's benefit. By what you just said, then ang moh religion is eastern religion originated, so the theological or ritual aspects must be eastern linked. I don't see it like that.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can't change your ethnicity but you can change your citizenship. "Singaporean' is just a definition for citizenship. Once you migrate and become Australian, one can no longer call himself "Singaporean Australian" (as there is no such a term) but "Chinese Australian"

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lowest class are those fucktard Chinese who migrate to some angmor countries becoming second class migrants and thinking they are some atas people.

Absolutely classless fucktards. You are one of them. Lolx

This is your first class foreign talent commanding you.
SAF Mobilisation. Remember to serve PAP properly.

This is getting fun.

Oh shit, how did you managed to get yourself banned?

Don't blame me, when I served NS, you are still drinking from your milk bottle. LOL.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the Fuck you think you are. We call ourselves Chinese Singapore cannot?

干你老母屁事。

When people ask how Chinese celebrate The Spring Festival, some ah thong don't like the way Singaporeans explain.

Your Chinese is 半 桶 水, southern peasant stock.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word "Chinese Singapore" betrays the fact that you are first a Chinese rather then a Singaporean first.

I think you understand what I am referring to.
Chinese Singaporeans are bananas. Not yellow enough on the inside. lol.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think just keep it simple stupids!!!

Fucked.....

thats what every singaporean should call themselves...and when we find out the pap has no money left to return to anybody in their fucking CPF...new term...

Thoroughly Fucked...

kekeke

:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
When people ask how Chinese celebrate The Spring Festival, some ah thong don't like the way Singaporeans explain.

Your Chinese is 半 桶 水, southern peasant stock.

I think you understand what I am referring to.
Chinese Singaporeans are bananas. Not yellow enough on the inside. lol.

Indeed, the correct way to say this in Mandarin should be, 肏你妈的臭屄, at least that is what I think he is saying from his "half-past-six" Chinese. Southern peasant stock can't even curse correctly nowadays in sinkieland.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Will Chinese Singaporeans please stop calling yourself Chinese.
You are not Chinese, you are Singaporeans.
Singaporeans are Nanyang people, belong to a lower class group."

Are Chinese people ashamed of Chinese Singaporeans?

chinese is still chinese by any nationality. for singaporeans, we are still called chinese and for the china chinese, they are called PRCs or cheenas with all their nauseating inborn bad habits. :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we must differentiate ourselves from the PRCs by not speaking mandarin but singlisharin - our very own unique mandarin spiked with hokkien, canto, teochew and a dash of malay and indian. that would really make us distinguished from those loud uncultured cheenas.