• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese man marries dead bride murdered days before wedding day

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100425.220429_tragic_bride.jpg

A 26-year-old Chinese man Zhuang Huagui married his dead girlfriend Hu Zhao, 21, who was murdered 8 days before their intended wedding day.

The couple originally planned to get married on February 4, but on January 28, the girl was stabbed to death by two break-in thieves.

The deeply saddened groom-to-be decided to marry his deceased girlfriend.

In a recent report on STOMP, a reader YP forwarded STOMP an email about the Chinese couple which he said has been making its rounds on the Internet.

Reader YP wrote: "I think it is a sad but true story and I am really touched by it."

The Chinese couple's wedding ceremony was held at a funeral parlor in Zhangzhou, Fujian, China, with family from both sides present as witnesses.

The passionate groom completed his vows based on the original planned date of the wedding with his wife lying in the crystal coffin.

After which, he proceeded to place a wedding ring on the finger of his dead wife.

The bride, dressed in a beautiful white gown, was then laid to rest.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very sad whether it is for financial gain or not. I would say PRC men have better character than SG or Malaysian men.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is very sad whether it is for financial gain or not. I would say PRC men have better character than SG or Malaysian men.

hi there

1. for the deceased, rip.
2. now, for the living one! honest, get a living and move on!
3. i believe the deceased would want the guy to move on too and live.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's sad. Will he gain financially be making the dead woman his wife? Life insurance from the dead woman?

Even if he has a handsome payout, i doubt he will live long enough to enjoy it.
When the living marries the dead, the living's longetivity and fortune will be shortened dramatically :eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you la! PRC men better characters? u seem to forget that PRCs are v materialistic and cruel. Heck in this story the robbers will kill after robbing!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's sad. Will he gain financially be making the dead woman his wife? Life insurance from the dead woman?

there's always a sinkie moron who thinks of nothing but gain in death and tragedy. i award you the most insensitive and mercenary post of the day.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you la! PRC men better characters? u seem to forget that PRCs are v materialistic and cruel. Heck in this story the robbers will kill after robbing!

One thing I don't understand is, how come they kill instead of rape a woman as pretty as her?

Why kill? Just rob can already. China is a scary place. :eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's always a sinkie moron who thinks of nothing but gain in death and tragedy. i award you the most insensitive and mercenary post of the day.

That's what I was thinking too. This guy is really insensitive. Who will think of money when his fiancee just died? :rolleyes:

The people on this forum only know how to generalize. Just because the guy thinks about money doesn't mean the guy in the story is doing that. WTF???

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back to you :oIo:

Robbers are robbers ... the same go for SG & Malaysian men are v materialistic and cruel.

I don't think you are any better than PRC men :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I was thinking too. This guy is really insensitive. Who will think of money when his fiancee just died? :rolleyes:

The people on this forum only know how to generalize. Just because the guy thinks about money doesn't mean the guy in the story is doing that. WTF???

there are money-chasers and losers in all societies, especially in sg and china. they are made from the same cloth even though they are born thousands of miles apart and separated by decades of different ideologies.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh come on! He had just lost his beloved & beautiful bride to 2 morons! It's a huge tragedy for him & all relatives. Surely, money is not his motivation to go through the planned wedding. This man showed strength of character and is a man of his word. He merely kept his vow to marry her on the planned date.:(

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no substance if not you won't be whining everyday :oIo:

Oh yeah? Then why u come in here to seek advice when your PRC girlfriend ask you for gifts or holiday? You insecure? No money? Gay tendencies acting up again? :oIo:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah? Then why u come in here to seek advice when your PRC girlfriend ask you for gifts or holiday? You insecure? No money? Gay tendencies acting up again? :oIo:

That is my liking what???

Not for you to say... it is none of your concern :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is his guardian to stop him from doing these meaningless thing?
these kind of things, do no one any good.