• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese hero with same surname as Gan Eng Seng fought barbarian invaders and scolded An Lushan until his last moments

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so surreal indeed this man is totally in the same league as me scolding barbarian evil ingrate bastard until his last breath - exactly like what I said before I will do be in this forum scolding and exposing ccb Malaysian criminals until I die - and I did not know about him until two days ago. All high class people are the same indeed. Just like all the bastards are the same: coward thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies.
The last time I felt so surreal was when I was in Spain and saw many LJ Mccully exact look alike in Madrid: short and with same looks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so surreal indeed this man is totally in the same league as me scolding barbarian evil ingrate bastard until his last breath - exactly like what I said before I will do be in this forum scolding and exposing ccb Malaysian criminals until I die - and I did not know about him until two days ago. All high class people are the same indeed. Just like all the bastards are the same: coward thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies.
Doing charity education is so good. Being kind and have compassion certainly brings happiness to high class people hahaha.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are caught coward liar thief slanderer harasser. I said same surname as my hero Gan Eng Seng ok. Why don’t you post my name and stolen photos here then I confirm.
if your name is not gan bo tio (uncumsummated) then it must either be teo kong tao or lim sai chwee. if not it has to be seow nang bu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn proud that I have the same traits as so many heroes indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanamara-matsuri-photo-by-ivan-kralj-10.jpg