• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese hero with same surname as Gan Eng Seng fought barbarian invaders and scolded An Lushan until his last moments

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B0E06E4E-D555-442B-8CDD-8A8A38E5AEB9.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so your surname is gan and not gin? like gan ni na or gan ni nau hia?
You are caught coward liar thief slanderer harasser. I said same surname as my hero Gan Eng Seng ok. Why don’t you post my name and stolen photos here then I confirm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Lushan the Persian turkic bastard got the cheek to accuse this Chinese hero Yan Gaoqing a traitor for not supporting him in his rebellion against Tang dynasty and this Chinese hero Yan Gaoqing said his loyalty is to Tang Dynasty not to a thief! Said An Lushan was an evil ingrate thief - a shepherd treated well and promoted to army general by Tang emperor and yet betrayed Tang Dynasty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarian bastard An Lushan was angered and executed this Chinese hero Yan Gaoqing and 30 plus family members by chopping their hands and legs etc until they died live mutilation of body. Except one son who was away escaped. And this Chinese hero despite live mutilation of his body cutting off his tongue hands etc did not stop scolding An Lushan until his last breath.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarian bastard An Lushan was angered and executed this Chinese hero Yan Gaoqing and 30 plus family members by chopping their hands and legs etc until they died live mutilation of body. Except one son who was away escaped. And this Chinese hero despite live mutilation of his body cutting off his tongue hands etc did not stop scolding An Lushan until his last breath.
High class or not? Hero or not? Should put all the Chinese traitor dogs to shame indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same surname as my hero Gan Eng Seng. Some Chinese are just higher class than others.
Unfortunately such high class Chinese heroes are always the exception rather than the norm and always sabotaged to death by the many proud Chinese traitor dogs around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Chinese hero Yan killed one rebel leader and two rebel soldiers and asked his son to bring their heads to Xi’an. But the credit was stolen by Chinese traitor dog Wang Chengye that was supposed to join Yan Gaoqing to fight An Lushan. But instead Wang not only steal the credit by detaining the son and telling lies that the heads are his work but more importantly did not do his part at all to send reinforcements to help Yan fight the An Lushan rebellion army that came from both sides. So Yan was trapped in his town with no reinforcement no supplies and thus captured by An Lushan eventually.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Chinese hero Yan killed one rebel leader and two rebel soldiers and asked his son to bring their heads to Xi’an. But the credit was stolen by Chinese traitor dog Wang Chengye that was supposed to join Yan Gaoqing to fight An Lushan. But instead Wang not only steal the credit by detaining the son and telling lies that the heads are his work but more importantly did not do his part at all to send reinforcements to help Yan fight the An Lushan rebellion army that came from both sides. So Yan was trapped in his town with no reinforcement no supplies and thus captured by An Lushan eventually.
Seriously who wants to be a good Chinese hero stolen credit and sabotaged to death by Chinese traitor dogs?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously who wants to be a good Chinese hero stolen credit and sabotaged to death by Chinese traitor dogs?

No wonder from Tang Dynasty to Jap WW2 to now more and more Chinese traitor dogs. All the good Chinese heroes get killed or silenced or maligned. The bad ones thrive and called themselves winner, clever and smart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder from Tang Dynasty to Jap WW2 to now more and more Chinese traitor dogs. All the good Chinese heroes get killed or silenced or maligned. The bad ones thrive and called themselves winner, clever and smart.
Just like me good Chinese hero get maligned by ccb Malaysian Chinese and sinkie traitor dogs as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I don’t even want to be a chinese in my next life. Because I am good Chinese hero not willing to die saving Chinese traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember no matter how clever and smart winner you Chinese traitor dogs are harming fellow Chinese, you are just traitor dogs 走狗汉奸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same surname as my hero Gan Eng Seng. Some Chinese are just higher class than others.
While other Chinese are low class bastards and bitches ganging up with barbarians and filthy Indians attacking fellow Chinese women as whores and calling themselves winner, smart and clever for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so surreal indeed this man is totally in the same league as me scolding barbarian evil ingrate bastard until his last breath - exactly like what I said before I will do be in this forum scolding and exposing ccb Malaysian criminals until I die - and I did not know about him until two days ago. All high class people are the same indeed. Just like all the bastards are the same: coward thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies.