• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese are far far better then the Pinoys!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its time to show the Pinoys what is mean to be a Chinese!The Pinoys keep wayang about their Pinoys pride.Step down on Chinese!Saying how great they are because they speak English.How China, Taiwan, Singapore Chinese are so lousy because we speak broken English.Now its time to show these Pinoys what is mean by Chinese pride!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

We Chinese already have a very big navy before the Pinoys even start building their fishing boat big enough to sail oversea!!!The German even have documentary on our Big Ming Chinese imperial navy.

[video=youtube;j2gFAI7TWVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2gFAI7TWVs[/video]

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
English Discovery Channel on Ming Chinese imperial Navy!Pinoys still playing with their banana at this time.

[video=youtube;KfBOTV7Rn1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfBOTV7Rn1Q&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro seriously speaking the pinoys are just rehashing what the other races have been saying about the chinese. Sure chinese are good in this and that but ever notice in singapore if you actually say this out you are either a chinese chauvinist or it's mocked even by local chinese cos they hate their heritage so much. It's actually racism to feel proud of being chinese. Seriously look at the large number of chinese dogs that mock their own kind even following the pinoys in being proud that they cannot speak or read chinese and try to put on some make white man's accent. Look at chinese dogs or supposedly dogs that claim to be chinese like kingrant so willing to kiss the ass of other races. There is a certain segment of ppl that will be so willing to positively stereotype pinoys as nice kind hearted, frenly ppl while no matter how many nice chinese there are always stereotype chinese as rude, selfish ppl. Tell me if this is true.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese already have large imperial buildings and rich culture then the Pinoys can ever imagine!At this time, the Pinoys are still barbaric when we Chinese already inventing things for the world!!!

[video=youtube;cx-x7BrgjSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx-x7BrgjSA[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheow you not scared to be called chinese chauvinist? Seriously being proud to be chinese in singapore is somehow seen to be a disgrace.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have Sun Tsu, famous until the Westerners are learning the Arts.Pinoys, where is yours?

[video=youtube;erZ2YidTZp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZ2YidTZp4&feature=related[/video]

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheow you not scared to be called chinese chauvinist? Seriously being proud to be chinese in singapore is somehow seen to be a disgrace.

proud to be a Chinese.Not Chinese chauvinist!Only banana chinese will not be proud!they proud to be call as outside yellow inside white ba!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro seriously speaking the pinoys are just rehashing what the other races have been saying about the chinese. Sure chinese are good in this and that but ever notice in singapore if you actually say this out you are either a chinese chauvinist or it's mocked even by local chinese cos they hate their heritage so much. It's actually racism to feel proud of being chinese. Seriously look at the large number of chinese dogs that mock their own kind even following the pinoys in being proud that they cannot speak or read chinese and try to put on some make white man's accent. Look at chinese dogs or supposedly dogs that claim to be chinese like kingrant so willing to kiss the ass of other races. There is a certain segment of ppl that will be so willing to positively stereotype pinoys as nice kind hearted, frenly ppl while no matter how many nice chinese there are always stereotype chinese as rude, selfish ppl. Tell me if this is true.

That Kingrant fucker still owes me s$5,000 for one hour of my consultation fees.

Damn chow kar that fucker.