• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINDIANA JONES MALAYA : The wiper Lady

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL
to all bros, I kenna once in China worst. My driver and I driving on a small city (YiLing) road. Saw a car in front steered pass an old man that stand in the middle of the road waving his hand. We were behind slowed down and this old man leaped onto our car windscreen, held on to the wiper and ask for money.. damn... this type of begging also have.
To get that damn lizard from our car, my driver took out 5Rmb folded it and throw it far away for the lizard to pick up avoiding him making a 2nd attempt. Funny looks like they exporting their culture..

What happens in China should stay in China, lol. They are exporting their culture worldwide