• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China's 300 drones a growing force against US Navy

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all wasting time contemplating war between US of A and China.

These two countries just love to get into each other's markets, China wants to sell to US consumers and Uncle Sam just can't take his eyes away from that potential huge market. They're not going to fight with one another. The money is too tempting. The seeds of this have already been sowed and is developing. My hope is that other economic zones will not be totally forgotten, else everyone else will starve.

Cheers!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

In a real war situation, the carrier would have been sunk by the Chinese at that distance. Its already well within critical striking distance and was undetected.

What more it was an exercise and with all probably all its sensors were deployed.

The Chinese played that so well.
Even to the point where it revealed itself suddenly 5-6 km away.
I felt that was deliberately done. The sub could have gone quietly away the same way as it went to within 5 km range.

If the sub revealed itself 500m away, the irate humiliated commander of a frigate or destroyer will run on accidently on that sub.

6 km was far away enough to prevent accidents. 6km was pointblank no-chance-of-escape range for missiles and torpedoes.

I think the Chinese decided they made their point and profuse apologies about accidently intruding in the exercise,
with threats to courtmartial sub captain and each other.

As I recalled, those apologies and threats of courtmartial did not seem sincere and showed Chinese had a sense of humour.

Pity the Americans did not appreciate the humour.

Oops! my dick went into your vagina and tickled Kitty Hawk hymen.
All an accident!
I am so sorly about it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry i dun get you. did you said the drone are build by israel?

according to wiki, it is GAAS based in san diego.

Not the Americans.

The Israelis. They ARE the de facto standard in all electronics equipment. Of course they just partner up with the Americans coz they can sell to them (Americans) at an elevated price.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt that was deliberately done. The sub could have gone quietly away the same way as it went to within 5 km range.

If the sub revealed itself 500m away, the irate humiliated commander of a frigate or destroyer will run on accidently on that sub.

6 km was far away enough to prevent accidents. 6km was pointblank no-chance-of-escape range for missiles and torpedoes.

I think the Chinese decided they made their point and profuse apologies about accidently intruding in the exercise,
with threats to courtmartial sub captain and each other.

As I recalled, those apologies and threats of courtmartial did not seem sincere and showed Chinese had a sense of humour.

All an accident!
I am so sorly about it.
If the Chinese have submarines that are able to evade the us navy, they would have kept that a state secret and not reveal it. By revealing this capability unnecessarily, they will only encourage the us to further develop countermeasures.

Although the us navy can advertise foolproof defense, the reality of large systems is that there will bound to be temporary gaps due to system failure or a temporary deployment of defense assets for other missions. So I will not be so fast to declare that the Chinese subs have found a way around the us navy, they may only just been lucky.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Chinese have submarines that are able to evade the us navy, they would have kept that a state secret and not reveal it. By revealing this capability unnecessarily, they will only encourage the us to further develop countermeasures.

Although the us navy can advertise foolproof defense, the reality of large systems is that there will bound to be temporary gaps due to system failure or a temporary deployment of defense assets for other missions. So I will not be so fast to declare that the Chinese subs have found a way around the us navy, they may only just been lucky.

How about you going to offer yourself as advisor to USA Navy or flog yourself there as a consoler?

On the other hand, with what you wrote here, they will laugh themselves silly when you show up and kick you off their ship after they finished laughing.

Since I finished laughing myself, I kick you off and you can talk to yourself for all I care, or to flush your head down the toilet bowl same same to me.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about you going to offer yourself as advisor to USA Navy or flog yourself there as a consoler?

On the other hand, with what you wrote here, they will laugh themselves silly when you show up and kick you off their ship after they finished laughing.

Since I finished laughing myself, I kick you off and you can talk to yourself for all I care, or to flush your head down the toilet bowl same same to me.
Very clear that you are a lazy private who knows nothing about military strategies and tactics. When others point out your flawed logic nicely, either slither away quietly or say thank you. Your venomous reply merely highlighted your ignorance and deep sense of shame from being exposed.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do reveal more the level of your idiocy here.
What your wrote above is like a fucking megaphone on how pathetic you know.

The best way to teach a fool is to let the fool alone, and the best way you can be taught will be to leave you alone.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US in order want face need to spend more budget. More weapon mean more maintenance. Just up keep the weapon will bankrupt the US.That why US have hard time to reduce $700b/year budget where salary just $100b.

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... showed Chinese had a sense of humour.

All an accident!
I am so sorly about it.

///
its a honest mistake.
lets move on.
///
xxx
:p