• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Vs Sinkapore - Jln Besar Stadium packed with PRCs

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time I see sinkies cheering for their team with mexican wave is when Sundramoorthy and Fandi still around.. After that.. all downhill..

good old days, now with no control for number of foreigners coming in, everyone just trying to survive.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
They didnt field in the foreigners cos they knew that they would lose even with the foreigners, Doing so was tactical as to not let Raddy/foreigners/pap/fas get bashed. Everyone in The organization knew that Singapore would lose.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They didnt field in the foreigners cos they knew that they would lose even with the foreigners, Doing so was tactical as to not let Raddy/foreigners/pap/fas get bashed. Everyone in The organization knew that Singapore would lose.
Lose is sure lose but need to lose with some pride. 3-1 or 4-1 scoreline will be face saving. Was wondering the results could have been worst. Anyway, time for those in-charges to do some damage control.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
good old days, now with no control for number of foreigners coming in, everyone just trying to survive.

sundra and fandi.. we sent them out.. and they came back.. both had style. sundra gelek.. fake back flicks.. everyone smiled..til now no youtube got the vidz..
lets not forget Lim tong Hai... home grown... one of the best or the bester and bestest stopper the system gave us provided..
How did sinkie treat them? Am I ad you the oni one who remember them?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pui-kah qiu is injured right?

Shit jia yi..shld be injured as well?

back to the drawing boards...before the match still tok cock want to win....KNS, 4-0 thrashing at home some more.

think sack the coach...time for something new...

if they lost 4-0 with local players, i say, ok, we are technically inferior, nothing more to be said.

and pls concentrate on beating mudland and Thailand first, be king of SEA then go conquer Asia.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not even realised that the Spore- China game was last night.. Bloody Pussy Toothless Lions kena whacked jialat jialat by The Ah Tiongs.. Where is The Pride and The Honour of Wearing That National Jersey..??? I give up Hope On Our National Team.. The Team full of over rated Prima donnas, over hyped FTs and a FT Coach who Thinks that He is As Great as That Scottish Knight From Manchester..!!!

:mad: :oIo: :mad: :oIo:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings are big troublemakers. Singapore and Malaysia should have insisted the British take them when them when they left. They came with British India, brought in in by British. Chinese came on own free will to make a living, that I admit and think fair. Now even worse, even without British and British India, our fucking Sg gov is importing Kelings like no tomorrow and nobody business. BTW I not racist. Kick those fucking PRCs out also!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kelings are big troublemakers. Singapore and Malaysia should have insisted the British take them when them when they left. They came with British India, brought in in by British. Chinese came on own free will to make a living, that I admit and think fair. Now even worse, even without British and British India, our fucking Sg gov is importing Kelings like no tomorrow and nobody business. BTW I not racist. Kick those fucking PRCs out also!

The brits just left these buggers here to create problems in sg. Now even worse more of these shit skins from all over shitland are here.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long Long Ago, It Was Already Gone Case Liao Lah

091001-laugh.jpg

LOL I like this answer. Frankly speaking, no hope lah. I've never given it a try to have faith with our soccer scene. Try your luck on South Korea ! Japan is strong.

What has this song got to do with China ?

[video=youtube;qtzeOI2XXGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzeOI2XXGM[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Liddat Lay

The kelings are also human mah. I must say that they really sux when it comes to IT stuff which ma friend had to stay back to undo certain things. Like dat FT ah ? Die lor.