• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Resort Crown Jewel Hainan Sanya is very quiet. What’s wrong ?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

喊口號"要保命要活下去" 暑假不加價! 三亞酒店價雪崩9成 最大汽車經銷商恐下市... 新疆首富遭波及 市值1000億掉到剩65億 專家: 內捲問題 │【驚爆新聞線】20240724│三立新聞台​

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I travelled a lot to different chinese cities. You read so much about Chinese history in school, that you wanna go there physically.

Among Chinese cities, Hainan is like a con-men city targeting local and overseas chinese.

Hainan is like Jeju to Korea, Okinawa to Japan, so the locals like to go. Everything was commercialized. If you are chinese-speaking, they will con you. You go temple, they also extort you, bad mouth you if you don't buy their souvenirs. Tour-guides think of 101 ways to make money from you. Taxi drivers also con you. Their beaches are nothing compared to Pattaya. KTVs women more money-minded than Changping or Guangzhou.

I told myself, i never want to step foot back to Hainan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That place is a CCP-PLA naval stronghold. When the shit hits the fan with Taiwan or the South China Sea, no tourists will be allowed to go there.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I travel a lot to different chinese cities. You read so much about Chinese history in school, that you wanna go there physically.

Among Chinese cities, Hainan is like a con-men city targeting local and overseas chinese.

Hainan is like Jeju to Korea, Okinawa to Japan, so the locals like to go. Everything was commercialized. If you are chinese-speaking, they will con you. You go temple, they also extort you, bad mouth you if you don't buy their souvenirs. Tour-guides think of 101 ways to make money from you. Taxi drivers also con you. Their beaches are nothing compared to Pattaya. KTVs women more money-minded than Changping or Guangzhou.

I told myself, i never want to step foot back to Hainan.
Sea South Clan Global HQ lai de woh :smile:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
So quiet is a good time to go for holiday?
What do u think ? Even George Yeo dare not to visit China now.

He continues to stay in Hong Kong and Singapore but continue his propaganda on China.

His daughter had wedding dinner in USA.

His wife and son had cancer but they had their medical care in USA

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u think ? Even George Yeo dare not to visit China now.

He continues to stay in Hong Kong and Singapore but continue his propaganda on China.

His daughter had wedding dinner in USA.

His wife and son had cancer but they had their medical care in USA
He know he is in Good Hands mah