• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China got very Rich & Kind people that you won't find in Pee Sai or else where GPGT!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman driver of RMB$4 million Bentley was hit by a poor peasant E-bike from behind.

Rider was the bule T-shirt peasant kneeing and begging on the ground, because the repair was estimated RMB$150K. Years of income for this peasant.

She tested his honesty, sending him to buy a bottle of drink, to see if he would return or fled. She told the crowd and mata, that she no longer will demand payment, but just want to see if this guy honest or not. When he returned, the Bentley woman already left.

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_645364...apc&mod=g&loc=44&r=0&doct=0&rfunc=100&tj=none

男子撞坏百万宾利,车主竟让其去买瓶水,回来后傻眼了!

2018-08-29 12:53:36 新浪看点 作者: 夕阳美好时 我有话说(27人参与)

随着人们生活水平的提高,现在每家每户基本上都有了汽车,所以路上的汽车也是变的多了起来。因为汽车的越来越多所以难免就会出现刮蹭的事件,如果碰到一辆豪车的话那维修费用可是不菲的,所以很多人在路上遇到豪车的话都会躲的远远的,生怕自己会碰到。
88c3-hikcahf2711350.jpg

近日在下班高峰期的时候,一位农民工大哥撞上了一辆宾利,据悉这辆宾利的售价大概在400万左右。据悉当时这辆宾利正在前方慢慢的行驶着,突然后面冲出来一辆电动车在来不及刹车的情况下撞到了这辆宾利的后面,一时之间引起了不少路人们围观。
1d23-hikcahf2712416.jpg

当即车主也从车里面走了下来,当时这名女司机下车后还没有说话这名农民工就给这位女子跪了下去,恳求的说道:这车我实在是赔不起啊,能不能少赔点啊!一直不停的磕头向这名女子道歉。当时女子表示让他先站起来再说,但这位大哥却始终不愿意站起来,仍不停的向女子磕头赔罪。
d90f-hikcahf2717942.jpg

过了没多会保险公司来到了现场,初步估算这辆宾利的维修费用大概在15万左右。这位大哥听完之后更是害怕,15万对于一个家庭来说算是一笔巨款了。这时候这名女司机突然说道,我有点渴了,你去给我买瓶水吧。男子听完之后赶紧跑着去商店,不过当男子回来的时候发现这辆宾利已经开走了。
ca1b-hikcahf2718236.jpg

原来这名女司机见男子始终不肯起来,所以只能将其支走。临走的时候对围观的人说道:如果他回来的话就告诉他车子就不用他赔了,如果他没回来的话就只能说我看错了人。这名男子听完之后可谓是十分的感激,口中不断的念叨着好人一生平安!其实每个人都不容易,当你自己有能力帮助别人的时候尽可能的帮别人一把,只有这样大家相互包容相互帮助这个社会才会更美好!

(特别声明:以上文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,不代表新浪看点观点或立场。如有关于作品内容、版权或其它问题请于作品发布后的30日内与新浪看点联系。)

The man crashed into a million Bentley, and the owner of the car actually asked him to buy a bottle of water. When he came back, he was dumbfounded!
2018-08-29 12:53:36 Sina Aspect Author: When a beautiful sunset 已有7条评论,共27人参与

With the improvement of people's living standards, every household has basically got a car, so the cars on the road have become more and more. Because there are more and more cars, it will inevitably lead to scraping events. If you encounter a luxury car, the maintenance cost is very high, so many people will hide far away when they encounter a luxury car on the road. I am afraid I will come across.
88c3-hikcahf2711350.jpg

Recently, during the peak hours of work, a migrant worker slammed into a Bentley. It is reported that the price of this Bentley is about 4 million. It is reported that this Bentley was driving slowly in front of it. Suddenly, an electric car rushed out behind the Bentley in the absence of braking. It caused a lot of people to watch.
1d23-hikcahf2712416.jpg

Immediately, the owner of the car also walked down from the inside of the car. At that time, the female driver did not speak after getting off the bus. The migrant worker gave the woman a sigh and pleaded: I can’t afford this car, can I Less compensation points! The gimmick has been apologizing to the woman. At that time, the woman said that he would let him stand up and say, but the older brother was always reluctant to stand up and still kept sinning against the woman.
d90f-hikcahf2717942.jpg

After a while, the insurance company came to the scene and estimated that the maintenance cost of this Bentley was about 150,000. The eldest brother was even more afraid after listening to it, and 150,000 was a huge sum for a family. At this time, the female driver suddenly said, I am a little thirsty, you go buy me a bottle of water. The man ran to the store after listening, but when the man came back, he found that Bentley had already left.
ca1b-hikcahf2718236.jpg

It turned out that the female driver always refused to see the man, so he could only take it away. When I left, I said to the onlookers: If he came back, he would tell him that he wouldn’t have to pay for it. If he didn’t come back, he could only say that I was wrong. After listening to this man, he was very grateful, and he kept chanting good people for a lifetime! In fact, everyone is not easy. When you have the ability to help others, help others as much as possible. Only in this way, everyone will be more tolerant and help each other to make this society better!
(Special statement: The content of the above article only represents the author's own opinion, does not represent Sina's point of view or position. If there is any content, copyright or other issues, please contact Sina's point of view within 30 days after the publication of the work.)

Related Reading
0 likes

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rich Chinese woman got a kind heart. The poor Chinese peasant got a honest heart.

Both you won't be able to find in BASTARD HUB PEE SAI.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah. woman found perfect opportunity to change car. she was heard gleefully exclaiming...”hosayliao! time to buy a porsche 911 v8 turbo with 699 hp.” :biggrin:

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah. woman found perfect opportunity to change car. she was heard gleefully exclaiming...”hosayliao! time to buy a porsche 911 v8 turbo with 699 hp.” :biggrin:

You try in Pee Sai, ride a S$500 e-bike to whack behind the famous PAP Ferrari old bitch in the rear. See what she will do to you! I await to read the news tomorrow.

I won't be surprise she will drive Ferrari over over your legs or balls.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rich Chinese woman got a kind heart. The poor Chinese peasant got a honest heart.

Both you won't be able to find in BASTARD HUB PEE SAI.

In Pee Sai Land...the owner of the Bentley will tell you HONESTLY with a HEART... I WILL SUE YOU!