• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China’s multimillionaire pay US$100 for tissue from elderly at hawker ctr

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody fucker just wants a cheap publicity shot at himself. What's wrong with just giving that chap money discreetly and walking away. Must fucking call reporters and make a big hooha of himself.

KNNBCCB fucking cheapstake fucker who is a disgrace in real life. PTUI!

Yup. If there was planned publicity, it is no longer charity. I know someone who handed over a much bigger sum to a cleaner and made no publicity. Similar for his other donations.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup. If there was planned publicity, it is no longer charity. I know someone who handed over a much bigger sum to a cleaner and made no publicity. Similar for his other donations.

He gets more capital out of that than the $100 bucks he gave away. Poor lady becomes the sucker in the end.:mad:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't YOU go straight to him and fuck him like a real man, fuckstick?

Wait,why must I Fuck him?I think he is much better than people who rob USD100 from old people!

But on the other hand if I want to fuck people I will fuck him face to face and wont hide behind a computer like a girl!I think I am right that u r a girl,come on baby,fuck me........................

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. did you speak singlish or what?
2. your money is no biggerer than the prc's mah:biggrin:
3. you are no foreign talent or rich individual that add value to sheepishland hoh
I told them I'm giving out 100rmb to every tissue paper seller in hawker centre. But my sinkie mandarin cannot sound like prc Chinese no matter how hard I try. I have failed to integrate with the new immigrants.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 6

New International Version (NIV)
Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually would you see a keling millionaire do this? Guys comeon tell me honestly.

yap certainly. What you dont see, doesnt mean it dont happen. Well for your tiny brain, this has to emphasised.
You'd only see a pigskin cheena babi giving out money, like they are some beggars and asking for publicity.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
He gave 2x 100usd for publicity but the fact is he still gave that money to them.

Yes tiny brain. Noone said he did not.
Read GolderDragon's post about it.
It might enlighten you further.
Maybe you wouldnt even have minded the fact, if it was your mother accepting it either. :rolleyes:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true measure of charity is by % of a person's wealth. If a poor man gives $100 although he only earns $1000 a month, then this poor man is very charitable and worthy of news coverage.

OTOH, a multimillionaire giving out $200 is not worthy of anything. It is like Khoo Teck Huat family giving $100 million to build the hospital. That's only like 1% of his net worth. Yet this misguided PAP name a major hospital after this rich prick. Same for Ng Teng Fong.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think the 2 tycoon families will donate 100 million if there isn't the naming condition?
Lee Ka Shing also donated millions to see have building named after him.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think the 2 tycoon families will donate 100 million if there isn't the naming condition?
Lee Ka Shing also donated millions to see have building named after him.
Naming a building after donors is common and acceptable. But to name a hospital or a school has to be bigger than just a small percent of a person's wealth.

I have no problem if a hospital is named after LKY or GKS, as these people truly deserved their pioneer status. War hero, great scientists, transformational teachers and other inspirational figures ought to be first in line.

Not some petty merchants who got lucky making money. This truly is indicative of how lost and unprincipled the PAP has become under LHL.

I hope the lien family don't follow the Ng and Khoo families. The Lien foundation is doing great work for the society and they do not need to buy any naming rights to tarnish their family legacy.

Last edited: