• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheok and Choy Love Tao Li!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>You have done Singapore proud. We love you, Tao Li
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_12TAOLI.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Tao Li finished fifth in the women 100m finals. She clocked 57.99. -- LIANHE ZAOBAO
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->
MR BENNIE CHEOK: 'Winning a medal in swimming would have been the icing on the cake. Being in the finals is a feat. Setting a new Asian record is sensational. Although you missed out on a medal, you have done Singapore proud. We love you, Tao Li.'
'I hope she can find that extra bit needed to be a winner.' MS CHOY PUAY WUN: 'For Tao Li to qualify for the final in the 100m butterfly competition, breaking an Asian Games record in the process, is worth praising. But, I am confused and disappointed as well and it is not because she finished fifth. Rather, it is the reason she gave for her performance in the final. She said she was tired from having to swim so many races. Being an Olympian means understanding, embracing and preparing for the unforgiving regime to compete, perform and win. Rather than say, 'I was tired,', the ability to say, 'even though I am tired, I can and will do well', separates the best from the rest. Sure, Tao Li tried her best. I hope that as a role model, she can find - and show us - that extra bit needed to be a winner.'