• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chatroom open !!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
come in free!!!!!!!!!

The chatroom script is due for renewal in a few days time. It costs USD125 per year.

If nobody is going to use the chat utility, I'll let it expire and remove the script from the forum.

Let me know either way.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chatroom script is due for renewal in a few days time. It costs USD125 per year.

If nobody is going to use the chat utility, I'll let it expire and remove the script from the forum.

Let me know either way.

u 2 chee bye kias (sam n tonychat) can go in there and sinkie all the way..:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me know either way.

Get Tonychat to pay for it! After all he is the only one I know who uses it often. But hen again, you should promote the chat room to all those gayish members who flaunt dear this dear that endearments. Gives me goose pimples!:wink: