• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chatroom open liao!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
don't seem to be able to change nick even thou' the command is available, a bug in the scripts?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
don't seem to be able to change nick even thou' the command is available, a bug in the scripts?
I have enabled automatic log in from vbulletin. With this feature enabled, the nick you use will be the one that is registered with vbulletin.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup.. high quality chatroom. I will always be there. Those sinkies who disagree with me can one to one me there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i got a suggestion.. It will be good if there is indication of the number of chatter online in the chatroom. I think vbulletin.org provide this hack.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i got a suggestion.. It will be good if there is indication of the number of chatter online in the chatroom. I think vbulletin.org provide this hack.

bro,

there is already a counter on the top right corner showing the number of folks inside the chatroom :p

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Is there a topic set every day? or just TCSS corner?

2) How about entertainment....are there girls in the chatroom?:biggrin:

3) What's in it for us to chat there? Can get extra points/powers? And can those who chat remit these points to 3rd parties who are seeking more points such as madmansg?

4) Can we get guest chatters such as CSJ, Ravi, LTK, JBJ, LHL, LKY...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
1) Is there a topic set every day? or just TCSS corner?

2) How about entertainment....are there girls in the chatroom?:biggrin:

3) What's in it for us to chat there? Can get extra points/powers? And can those who chat remit these points to 3rd parties who are seeking more points such as madmansg?

4) Can we get guest chatters such as CSJ, Ravi, LTK, JBJ, LHL, LKY...

Sam says it's USD$10 per hour chat. It's Sammyboy Chat! :biggrin: