• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao Kuan SPG Kena Assaulted! She Deserves It?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 15 Sep 2009
Man punches woman in the chin for accidentally stepping on his toes in MRT

Petty+man+punches+woman+for+stepping+on+his+toes+in+MRT+train-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer was terribly unlucky for running into a petty man onboard the MRT on September 12. Unhappy that she had accidentally stepped on his toes, the ungracious commuter stepped on her toes and even threw a punch at her in return.

The man was so angry at the STOMPer for stepping on his toes that he not only pushed her, he even demanded that she remove her shoes and allow him to step on her toes in return.

Although the STOMPer obliged, she says the man took it overboard and exerted a large amount of force. When she retaliated, he had the cheek to throw a punch at her, injuring her chin badly.

In an email dated September 15, the STOMPer says:

“I want to write in to report what happened to me on Saturday, September 12, and create awareness about this very angry and aggressive man who punched me for accidentally stepping on his toes!

“I was taking part in the Amazing Art Find organised by the NAC to look for sculptures in public spaces. At approx 1:42pm, I boarded the train at City Hall on my way to Orchard ION.

“As the train was coming to a stop, the train jerked, and I lost my balance, accidentally stepping on someone's toes behind me.

“Before I could turn around to apologise, someone pushed me from the back. I turned around and faced an indignant Chinese man in his mid-30's dressed in casual wear (and slippers).

“I asked if he pushed me and he said yes, explaining that it was because I stepped on his toes and it was very painful. I maintained that he didn’t need to push me and his reason was that if he didn’t, I would continue to step on his toes.

“This went on for a while, and my girlfriends who were taking part in the race with me brought up the fact that he didn’t have cause, especially pushing a girl in public.

“He maintained that it was very painful and that we just didn’t get how painful it was.

“After a couple of minutes, I said: ‘Forget it, I am sorry I stepped on you but I still don’t think you had to push me,’ before I turned around.

“My friends and I laughed at how ridiculous the situation was.

“Suddenly, he shouted: ‘What's so funny? You think it's very funny is it? It’s very painful okay?

“At this point, I was totally flabbergasted as I had already apologised so I asked what more he wanted and if he wanted to step on my feet in return.

“He said yes and I stuck my feet out but to my surprise, he wanted me to take my shoes off.

“So I took off my shoes and he stepped on my toes, pressed his weight, twisted his foot around, and leaned into my face saying: ‘Painful right? Painful right?’

“Not wanting to give in, I said ‘no’.

“So he continued to press his weight until the doors opened at Somerset.

“I then told him that was enough and pushed him out of the train, onto the platform.

“He then got angry and threw a punch at my face. I stepped back and he hit me on the chin instead.

“I have since reported the incident to the police but am still waiting to see if anything will come out of that.

“I just saw on Stomp that another girl was assaulted at the train station and am totally appalled. If girls are increasingly being hit in public, the issue is definitely something we should look into.

“Singapore is supposed to be a safe country. I definitely do think twice about going out into crowded places these days, heaven forbid, I step on someone else's toes.”

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suggest they both married ea other n live happie happie after... can step at ea other leg ebery day...:biggrin::biggrin:

No... make it 3... the char bor friend oso equally lau ga kui kor...:p:p

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey welcome to the new Singapore where crime is low because the police don't bother to investigate assault cases so that civil servant can pad their resumes achieving extraordinary KPIs.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say both parties are in the wrong. the guy could just say out that its painful and I am sure the girls would have moved away force is not called for. the girls are also to blame just say sorry ok liao ar? Come on they were laughing at the guys face and indirectly telling him that I just say sorry can already and how childish you are. Frankly I think at this point the girls deserved to be punched to let them know what is the meaning of sincer.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
This char bor is not ready for the dream goal of 6 million population.

Next time people will throw acid at her like in Mongkok (4 attacks so far).

I used to think MRT was convenient, but now prefer to take the bus. Even driving is a nightmare nowadays. With books and 3G smartphone, I can do alot while seated during my trip.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Petty+man+punches+woman+for+stepping+on+his+toes+in+MRT+train-thumbnail.jpg

Kiss me... out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

[Chorus:]
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me... down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YcNzHOBmk8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I have since reported the incident to the police but am still waiting to see if anything will come out of that.

“I just saw on Stomp that another girl was assaulted at the train station and am totally appalled. If girls are increasingly being hit in public, the issue is definitely something we should look into.

“Singapore is supposed to be a safe country. I definitely do think twice about going out into crowded places these days, heaven forbid, I step on someone else's toes.”

think too highly of our poodle.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This char bor is not ready for the dream goal of 6 million population.

In the past the Spore girls knew that they didn't have annything to fear from Spore guys. Nowdays you have miilions of male/females comming to Spore & they have not brainwashed by years of PAP propaganda :smile:

PAP, Spore girls, better wake up to the new reality of having so many foreigners in Spore & the problems they bring :rolleyes:

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think their laughter angry the man. They should just leave the cabin in the first place. Why are they doing that?