• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

changi millionaire winner

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys that constantly fly in and out like joe did you enter this lucky draw?

Photo-3-jpg_075215.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
well millionaire retarded looking homo sapiens.

Shop a lot in Changi Airport but never have any luck with this sort of thing. But recently I won a few Angry Bird soft toys though in lucky dips.

Aiyo people so lucky won 1mil why criticize them?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shop a lot in Changi Airport but never have any luck with this sort of thing. But recently I won a few Angry Bird soft toys though in lucky dips.

i also got the angry birds. but mine is, u spend a certain amount, u entitled to 1 bird.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i also got the angry birds. but mine is, u spend a certain amount, u entitled to 1 bird.

Oh yes now I remembered its not lucky dip, ya I bought a few things in a single receipt and I got 3 birds, left them in Jakarta.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually no la just that i was replying to that sinkie.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am happy that the winner is a Singaporean instead of some foreigners.

The last winner, if I am not mistaken was a Pinoy (I may be wrong).

Singaporeans deserve such a windfall, otherwise how to become an instant millionaire?

All those people lining up and "burning" millions just to get 4 numbers of Toto. Seepay kohliantye leh......

In Malaysia 3 numbers from Sports Toto wins you a prize. Why like dat hor?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember the first winner was some ang moh or wait that was another lucky draw it was the 1 millionth visitor to changi or some BS like that.

Past winners include that guy Ivan "orangutan" rangtun married to lisa ang.