• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Central Narcotics Bureau chief hands over leadership to Gay

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hasn't that changed already when MM LKY adopted the new mind set to change Sinkapore into the lumber satu SIN city of the world.

I remember the Lau Lee of yesterday when he fired Francis Seow when it was reported that Francis walked across High Street with a lady who was not his wife,don't think it happens any more.

How about Minister Shan playing the field?promotion leh!I bet Shan's father in law must miss LKY of yesterday like HELL!

If they like you, coz you are obedient and compliant, what you do is either tolerated, accepted quietly or covered up. If you go against them, you are exposed.

Old man mentioned, exposed and elaborated on FS's constant companion. You never hear Old Man talking about his ministers, MPs and cronies, do you?
For the past 3 decades, at least 10 strayed. One even chose backside instead of abalone.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they like you, coz you are obedient and compliant, what you do is either tolerated, accepted quietly or covered up. If you go against them, you are exposed.

Old man mentioned, exposed and elaborated on FS's constant companion. You never hear Old Man talking about his ministers, MPs and cronies, do you?
For the past 3 decades, at least 10 strayed. One even chose backside instead of abalone.

Well,Golden Dragon,

With the old,original Lee,there had been many cases of the sinners,kena sacked or resigned,also some sent overseas such as ex-communist Minister Jak,so I would say more or less,Lau Lee was quite consistent then

But with the NEW Lee who aims to run the biggest SIN city in the world,more so w/o the daily guidance of his able other half,I would think he couldnt be bothered any more.

But of course ECA activities remain the most powerful tool to destroy yr enemies,and surely LKY(whether Old or New) is the best expert in this field.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are all those people????? I catch no balls, the initials... Dunno who is who.. Probably all before my time...

I'd also like to know the guy who preferred backside instead of abalone :biggrin::biggrin:. It is so anwar!

Last edited: