• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CECA Kamala will win US erections!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don think so,if it is ,US will hv open leg policies like sg,then US will hv strikes from union,lol,unlike sg even want to sell NTuC,someone gaining something from the sale,lol

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The war lobby is on the side of kamala. The women are on her side too. The Zionist back both kamala and trump.
As for the typical Americans, they can't be bothered with happenings overseas. Everything is local issues I. E. Jobs and economy.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wins, he or she will always be at the beck and call of the power elite and the MIC.

As for how the people will vote, as Clinton once said, "It's the economy, stupid."

At this juncture, it's still too close to call.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wins, he or she will always be at the beck and call of the power elite and the MIC.

As for how the people will vote, as Clinton once said, "It's the economy, stupid."

At this juncture, it's still too close to call.
Militarist and deep state does not want trump. Hence assassination attempt. Peace in Europe will be a disaster. Pull out from NATO another one.
Not sure what Trump will do in middle East.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win ji ki lan lah go and huo kau gan lah.... that is a reason why women can never ever be trusted to manage any money or hold any high position let alone president.... get lost lah....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
sbf nimrod.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak will win if the democrazies cheat like in 2020...but I thought Trump n the RNC will have systems in place to harvest votes like the way the democrazies did ?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think America is ready to vote for a female president, much less a colored one who's a floozy with not much between the ears.

It is still a very racist and sexist country, especially in the Midwest and deep South.

Trump has shot himself in the foot many times; he should thank his lucky stars that he's coming up against crazy Kamala and not a fit Biden.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Alamak will win if the democrazies cheat like in 2020...but I thought Trump n the RNC will have systems in place to harvest votes like the way the democrazies did ?
I have a few friends and even relatives in the US who are helping with and working for the Trump campaign. Hoping to ensure the left does not cheat as usual. The left are horrible deceitful people, they told me.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a few friends and even relatives in the US who are helping with and working for the Trump campaign. Hoping to ensure the left does not cheat as usual. The left are horrible deceitful people, they told me.
Your Kawans and relatives are doing a good civic duty...hope more yanks are like them

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't think America is ready to vote for a female president, much less a colored one who's a floozy with not much between the ears.

It is still a very racist and sexist country, especially in the Midwest and deep South.

Trump has shot himself in the foot many times; he should thank his lucky stars that he's coming up against crazy Kamala and not a fit Biden.
Kamala Harris is “Dumb as a Rock” - President Trump. And it's true!:biggrin:

Trump is the only candidate in 2024 who can get the US back on its feet and gain international respect again.

Biden would've been easy meat, because he's lost his mental faculty.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
American presidential elections essentially ends up with either one of these consequences:

The winner will be

1. Bad for the world and bad for Americans.

2. Bad for the world but good for the Americans.

There are no other options.