• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP commiecunts drop dead (literally) all over the place in CCP China. Was it CCP poison food, CCP polluted air or all CCP?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must be CCP Xi virus that brainwashes them till they go brain dead.​

[看大陸] 中國大陸頻現隨地倒。2021年12月14日 (來源:網絡)​

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

上海地鐵頻現「隨地倒」 北京西城區病患復陽​

中國大陸隨地倒現象頻現​

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your Epok Times again. I heard Falungong members in US are dropping dead like flies. Lordelrond Times. Ranked above Epok Times.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your Epok Times again. I heard Falungong members in US are dropping dead like flies. Lordelrond Times. Ranked above Epok Times.
As expected from retarded jiuhu commiecunts like you getting fucked by m&ds in Malaysia and CCP Emperor Xi.

Even if Epoch Times are falungong supported, it's better than Chinese traitors like CCP commiecunts killing and murdering their own people. The video doesn't lie even if it's from Epoch time. Of course they are not like commiecunts hiring actors to stage pretends like the CCP "news".

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As expected from retarded jiuhu commiecunts like you getting fucked by m&ds in Malaysia and CCP Emperor Xi.

Even if Epoch Times are falungong supported, it's better than Chinese traitors like CCP commiecunts killing and murdering their own people. The video doesn't lie even if it's from Epoch time. Of course they are not like commiecunts hiring actors to stage pretends like the CCP "news".

Epoch Times news are all made up. You should stay away from Falungong if you wish to have a coffin when you die. They milk every cent you have including your coffin savings. Thank me later.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Epoch Times news are all made up. You should stay away from Falungong if you wish to have a coffin when you die. They milk every cent you have including your coffin savings. Thank me later.

While I don't believe in any religion, at least falungong doesn't lock you up and steal your organs. Your commiecunt CCP master will not only poison you, but also brainwash you till to become a retard and drop dead like those in the video. Even if you don't drop dead yet, at least we can see how stupid you are in this forum with your commiecunt master emperor Xi fucking you from behind.